Professional photos and video for this actual Sabre 45!
Sabre 45 "Adair" is a truly like-new Sabre 45, well-appointed upon her original construction, she is not to be missed! Love their Sabre as they do, the owners are selling due to a geographical change in their plans. Don't miss the opportunity to own a beautiful Sabre 45. Please be sure to click on the Full Specs tab for all of the details on this fine vessel!
Location: Georgetown US
Designer:Sabre Design Team
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Draft - max:
Bridge Clearance:13.67 ft
Fresh Water Tank:150|gallon
Factory Installed Options
Flag Blue hull
Sabre White decks with contrasting anti-skid
SeaKeeper 5 Gyro Stabilizer
Reverse Oil Exchange System
Washer & separate dryer side by side in utility room
Seagull Water Purifier in Galley
Fresh Water Washdown Forward
120 VAC outlet in the utility room. Outlet to be located on the aft bulkhead to stbd up high on the outboard side of cherry staving
Stand alone inverter with separate battery charger
Install blue/white lights under the hardtop in place of standard white lights
FRP molded mast & separate radar platform for mast for sedan hardtop
Sure Shade cockpit shade system electric powered Color: Parchment to match deck
Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard (1) pilot hatch
Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
Teak deck on FRP swim platform
Double Kahlenberg Horns
Add 900mm Volvo intercepters in lieu of standard 750mm trim tabs
Install cleats on the center of the transom coaming, one on each side of the flag staff
Accord shades on all ports
Remove dividers from large galley drawer
Build a recess chart kit holder below helm
Install a towel bar in the master head shower above the wet locker, below the port light
Install a towel bar in the day head shower above the wet locker, below the port light
Installed 19" TV on the lower bulkhead in guest stateroom
Two Garmin 8617 Volvo Displays installed at factory with autopilot
Garmin GMR Fantom 4 Radar
Garmin GMI-20 Instrument Display
Garmin VHF 300
Garmin AIS 600 Class B Transciever
C-Zone Network Bridge Interface for Fusion Stereo/Volvo Glass Cockpit
Glomex 14" TV Antenna w/ Automatic Gain Control
Garmin GC10 Marine Camera - engine room
KVH TracVision TV3 Satellite TV with separate receivers to all three TVs
Paint-to-match all electronics
Hull Color: Flag BlueMaster Head Corian: Witch HazelBoot Top Color: Sabre WhiteMaster Head Sole Tile Color: Willow Speckled A94 w/IvoryCove Stripe: GoldDay Head Corian: Witch HazelDeck Color: Sabre WhiteDay Head Sole Tile Color: Willow Speckled A94 w/IvoryAnti Skid Color: BeigeMain Salon Fabric: U/L I/O Sea Horse 497-3260Swim Platform Color: Sabre White w/ TeakSTIDD Seat Fabric: U/L I/O Sea Horse 497-3260Guest Cabin Fabric: S/B Chartres Malt 45864-0048Aft Cockpit Fabric: S/B Chartres Malt 45864-0048Galley Corian: Witch Hazel
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design.- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid.- Hull side rubbing strakes.- White PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.- Gold recessed cove stripe.
Deck & Hard Top
- ISO NPG gelcoat.- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.- Anchor locker with slam latch.- Wide side deck walkways.- Large U-shape settee in cockpit with high gloss table.- Engine room access hatch in cockpit sole.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.- (6) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship).- (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft.- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.- Cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller.- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.- Low Profile hatches w/screens.- Custom stainless steel opening port lights.- Teak cap rails.- Teak cabin side eye-brow.- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.- Stainless steel transom gates.- Salt water wash down system at bow.
- Hinged access door to starboard deck.- (2) Volvo/Garmin 17” MFD Glass Bridge displays.- Volvo Garmin Autopilot display- Triple windshield wipers multi speed with intermittent.- Windshield washers plumbed from fresh water system.- Kahlenberg single chrome trumpet horn with compressor.- Ritchie Compass.- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blowers, and bilge pumps.- Custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.- Twin Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric- Tri-color helm lights, red, white, & blue.
- Twin Volvo IPS-600 with D6 435 mhp engines- Volvo Automatic Interceptor Trim Tabs, 750mm- Active Corrosion Protection System- Dynamic Positioning System- Volvo Autopilot with controls incorporated into helm screen- Joystick Driving with joystick installed in Stidd armrest- Slow speed, single lever, and cruise control software- Sabre exhaust by-pass system- Garmin GPS Receiver- (2) Volvo/Garmin 8617 MFD with separate Garmin SD card reader
- 115A, 12V alternators each engine.- Engine room ventilation system.- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.- White gelcoated engine room- Mylar faced sound insulation foam with sound barrier.
- Twin 225 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.- Port & starboard 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
12V DC Electrical System
- AGM dedicated ship’s service batteries.- Port & Starboard dedicated AGM engine start batteries.- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.- Manual emergency engine battery crossover switch.- Battery charger, 3-stage, 3-bank, 50amp.- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.- Digital battery monitoring for each bank.- High output efficient LED lighting throughout boat.- Marine-grade, UL & ABYC standard wire throughout.- USB charging outlet at helm and each cabins.- Strip lighting below the upper cabinet in the forward stateroom, in the guest stateroom below the shelf and bulkhead, behind the sinks in both heads and above the sink in the galley- Dimmers in cockpit, main salon, galley and staterooms
120/240V AC Electrical System
- Onan 11.5kW QD (Quiet Diesel) generator.- Cummins Onan digital generator display.- 50A 120/240VAC shore power service.- ELCI main circuit breaker for whole boat protection.- Powered retractable shore cord with 75’ cable.- Automatic transfer between shore and generator.- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.- Digital AC system monitor.- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with 4 zones. 1 16k BTU in forward cabin, 1 8k BTU in guest cabin, 2 12k BTU in the main salon
Forward Master Stateroom
- Private door to master stateroom with head en suite.- Spacious island berth layout with laminated trim.- Cherry hull ceilings.- Drawers under aft end of berth.- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard.- Bureau to port with (4) draws.- Outboard berth cabinets with shelves.- Teak and holly sole.- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.- Pocket door to master head compartment
- Private access from master stateroom.- Custom tile in head and shower sole.- Solid surface countertop with semi-recessed sink.- Vanity cabinet below sink with drawer.- Cabinet above vanity with mirror in door.- Separate shower stall with clear acrylic divider.- Storage locker outboard of shower.- Electric shower sump pump- Opening port to side deck- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead- Ventilation blower- Stainless steel towel bars
- Double berth converts to separate twin berths.- Cherry hull ceilings.- Storage locker with shelves.- Drawers in bulkhead above berth- Teak and holly sole.- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
Guest En-Suite/Day Head
- Custom tile in head and shower sole.- Solid surface countertop with semi-recessed sink.- Vanity cabinet below sink.- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.- Separate shower stall with clear acrylic divider.- Door to guest stateroom and door to passageway- Storage locker outboard of shower.- Electric shower sump pump- Opening port to side deck- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead- Ventilation blower- Stainless steel towel bars
- Solid surface galley counter top.- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet- Stainless steel 2-drawer refrigerator.- Stainless steel 1-drawer freezer.- Two burner induction cook top.- Convection microwave with stainless steel face- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.- Storage lockers outboard countertop.- Built-in waste basket
- “L” settee to starboard with drawers under.- Settee to starboard with cabinet aft.- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal.- HDTV on powered lift.- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.- Mirror polished Stainless steel and glass door to cockpit.- Powered drop window on aft bulkhead.- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.- Screens on all opening ports.- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.-Ocean Air pleated blinds on salon windows.- Drapes on aft curved windows- Sabre offered fabric and Corian décor package- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes- Accord shades on all opening ports
- Fusion Black Box System with Bluetooth. Remote controls at helm and cockpit. 4 speakers, 2 in main salon, 2 in cockpit. NOTE: This stereo does not have a DVD/CD player.- HDMI cables run from each TV to the guest stateroom aft, below the helm
- Water capacity 150 gals.- Water heater, 11 gallon with engine heat exchange.- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.- Variable flow constant water pressure pump.- Highest quality lead free water system components.- Shore water inlet with filter.- Transom shower hot and cold.- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Thick wall polyethylene holding tank 65 gal. capacity.- Deluxe fresh water MSDs in master and guest head.- Deck fitting for land based pump out stations.- Diaphragm waste pump for overboard discharge.
- Clean agent engine room fire extinguisher system.- Automatic and manual control of extinguisher system.- Fire system auto shut down of engines, generator, and blowers.- Portable fire extinguishers in all accommodation spaces.- Corrosion proof Marelon sea valves.- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.- (3) high water sensors with alarm.
- Access via hatch in salon sole.- Flexible work space below salon with built-in storage.- Multiple supplemental appliance and storage options.
From the Manufacturer
Over the last fifteen years the Sabre range of Salon Express motor yachts has reshaped the boating market. Unlike typical express cruisers which tend only to go out on those all-too rare ‘perfect’ days, owners of the Salon Express style can enjoy boating each and every day of the season tucked into the comfort and quiet of their yachts climate controlled interior.
Now, Sabre presents the 45 Salon Express. An all new design offering two staterooms with two full heads. But her most unique proposition is the utility space located between the engine room and the guest stateroom. This space is reserved for the installation of optional accessories like a gyro stabilizer, washer/drier, additional freezers or wine chillers. By creating this working space, all storage areas within the vessel have been retained for their designed purpose.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.