"Hi Seas" is a classic example of the Beneteau Oceanis 45. Her modern design offers ample space both above and below, and the cockpit on this vessel is huge! She is the three stateroom, three head layout, so she has a lot of space for a large crew. Please be sure to click on the View Full Specs tab for all of the details on this vessel!
Model: Oceanis 45
Location: Tracys Landing US
Vessel Name:Hi Seas
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Draft - max:5.75 ft
Bridge Clearance:67.58 ft
Fresh Water Tank:98|gallon
NOTES FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Whatever angle you take, the Oceanis 45 is a balanced sailing yacht. A very well-proportioned cruiser, she leaves in her wake some very fine performances.
On a very stable seaworthy hull, the Oceanis 45’s deck plan clears space and simplifies maneuvering. She has made very good progress in her ability to combine sailing speed and the pleasure of living on board. Long cruises are now much safer.
Ranging from two to four cabins, the Oceanis 45 offers several layout versions, clearly differentiating it in its category. The three cabin and three bathroom layout is a perfect example. The interior ambiance is set off by the contemporary light oak, which makes for a very light interior.
CONFIDENTLY ANSWERING THE CALL OF THE OCEAN
The Oceanis 45’s many innovations simplify life on board as much as they do sailing. The ocean beckons.
Safe and very convivial, the enormous cockpit is equipped with a table and ample seating. It also features a tactile multi-function screen and outdoor lighting.
The mainsail arch, characteristic of all the large Oceanis yachts is an important innovation that has led to many architectural developments, among which is a very gently sloping 45° companionway.
• Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification• Monolithic hull design in polyester• Monolithic structural inner moulding bonded to the hull• Injection moulded deck in glass fibre/balsa sandwich, covered with «diamond-point» non-slip coating• Hull-deck join screwed, bonded and trimmed with 1 bulwark• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates• Rudder hung with glass composite stock• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
RIGGING• Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders• Anodised aluminium boom• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging• 2 Backstays with bottlescrews• Rigid boom vang with tackle• Genoa furling system with drum on the deck• 2 Stand Up blocks for mainsail on fixed composite arch• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars• 2 Genoa sheet turning blocks• Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)• Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets 2 rapid reefing lines, 1 manual reef• 7 Jammers• 2 halyard bags
SAILS• Furling genoa with UV protective strip• Semi full batten written sail with slider and roller slider• System: Lazy Jack and Lazy Bag in Natural colour
MOORING LINES -MOORING• Self-bailing chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover• Single roller stainless steel bow fitting with offset roller• 1 12 V - 1000 W vertical electrical windlass - Remote control• 6 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protection
SAIL LOCKER• Access through deck hatch on bow
• Stainless steel ladder• Shelving
SAFETY ON DECK• 1 Open stainless steel forward pulpit - Step• 2 Stainless steel pushpits• 1 Lifebuoys support bracket• 1 Outboard engine bracket• Ring for flag welded on pushpit• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions - Openings in guardrail to port and starboard
COCKPIT• Self-draining cockpit• 2 Cockpit locker• 2 Lockers in cockpit sole beneath helm's feet• 1 Liferaft locker under helm seat, in cockpit bottom (0,80 m x 0,40 m x 0,58 m / 2’7’’ x 1’4’’ x 1’11’’)• 1 Gas locker for bottle(s) under the port helm seat• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 900 mm diameter - Leather covered - Steering gear at the helm station - metal cable transmission system - Stainless steel handrail - navigation instrument support (optional instruments) - Cup holder• 1 Deck filler for access to tiller system + Power supply access hatch• 1 Tiller• 2 Steering compass on binnacle• Port side engine control and control panel• Polyester cockpit table - 2 Leaves - miscellaneous locker - 2 Large storage space - 2 Stainless steel handrails - 12 V socket - lamp with shade• 1 Cold water cockpit shower hose• 1 Fixed composite arch - Integrated lights• 2 Hinged PMMA companionway doors - Sliding hatch made of PMMA
SWIM DECK / STERN DECK• Fully opening transom, convertible to bathing platform (2,85 m x 0,77 m /9’4’’ x 2’6’’)• Electrically controlled opening• 1 Stainless steel swim/boarding ladder
• Woodwork Alpi Satin Light Oak• Parquet type laminated floors• Fabric hull linings in saloon and cabins (White)• Fabric upholstery (Ultraleather, Taupe)• Marine mattresses in the cabins
COMPANIONWAY• Headroom: 2,00 m / 6’7’’• Wooden saloon companionway with moulded wood suspended steps with non-slip surface• 2 Stainless steel handrails
SALOON• Headroom: 1,97 m / 6’6’’• U shaped saloon bench - double density foam• Central seating on pantograph• Saloon table in 1 piece - Alpi satin light oak - Aluminum legs• Cupboards - Shelves and stowage along the hull - Storage under bench seats• Shelves with stainless steel fiddles• 2 Panoramic deck house windows with concertina blinds• 2 Hull portholes with curtain• 2 Opening portholes on coaming in side windows• 1 Opening deck hatch with mosquito blind
CHART TABLE - STARBOARD SIDE• Table with storage below• Switch panel on bulkhead for access to electrical functions• 1 Reading light
GALLEY - PORT SIDE• Headroom: 2,00 m / 6’7’’• L-shaped galley• Compact grey laminated worktop• 1 Stainless steel sink 2 rectangular basins - 1 Mixer tap with hot/cold water under pressure• 1 Gas cooker 3 burners w/ oven - Stainless steel oven on mountings - Stainless steel protection handrail• 1 85L / 22 US Gal refrigerator, top opening• 1 130 L / 34 US Gal refrigerator (12V), front opening• Fitted lockers and closed shelving (Shelving, Bin)• 1 Base cabinet: 1 Drawer - 2 shelves• 1 Opening port light with curtains in side windows in the coaming• Storage space along the hull
STARBOARD AFT CABIN• Headroom: 1,96 m / 6’5’’• 1 Double bed (2,05 m x 1,50 m x 1,15 m / 6’9’’ x 4’11’’ x 3’9’’) - Marine mattress• Access door to starboard aft head• Cupboards - Hanging locker - Closed shelving• Stowage on both sides of berth• 1 Hull portholes with curtain• 1 Cockpit windows with curtains• 1 Cockpit porthole with curtain• 1 Flush deck hatch with mosquito blind
STARBOARD AFT HEAD COMPARTMENT• Headroom: 1,88 m / 6’2’’• Access through saloon and the starboard aft cabin• Separate shower - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• Electric toilet• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank• Basin - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• Head cabinet• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories• Cupboard• 1 Opening port light with curtains in side windows in the coaming
PORT AFT CABIN• Headroom: 1,96 m / 6’5’’• 1 Double bed (2,05 m x 1,50 m x 1,15 m / 6’9’’ x 4’11’’ x 3’9’’)• Cupboard - Hanging locker - Closed shelving• Stowage on both sides of berth• 1 Hull porthole with curtain• 1 Cockpit porthole with curtain• 1 Flush deck hatch with mosquito blind• 1 Cockpit windows with curtains
PORT AFT HEAD COMPARTMENT• Headroom: 1,88 m / 6’2’’• Access through saloon and the port aft cabin• Separate shower - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• Electric toilet• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank• Basin - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• Head cabinet• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories• Cupboard• 1 Opening port light with curtains in side windows in the coaming
FORWARD CABIN• Headroom: 1,89 m / 6’2’’• Central double bed (2,05 m x 1,50 m x 1,15 m / 6’9’’ x 4’11’’ x 3’9’’)• Hanger closets - Valet tray - Cubby hole locker - Base cabinet - Stowage under platform• 3 Flush deck hatches with mosquito blind• 2 Hull portholes with curtain
STARBOARD FORWARD HEAD COMPARTMENT• Headroom: 1,85 m / 6’1’’• Access through forward cabin• Electric toilet• 1 64 L / 17 US Gal rigid holding tank• Moulded basin - Mixer shower (hot/cold water)• Separate shower - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• 1 Mirror• Head cabinet• Toilet accessories• Cupboard• 1 Flush deck hatch with mosquito blind
• Engine Yanmar Diesel 54 HP Common Rail, Sail Drive with 2,520 hours at time of listing• Engine control - Control panel in the port cockpit• Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet• 1 Alternator 12 V / 125 Ah• 1 Rotomoulded diesel tank 200 L / 53 US Gal (under port aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator• Fixed three blades propeller• 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas struts) - 2 Engine access through aft cabins
• 12 V circuit• 2 service batteries (110 Ah) - 1 Engine battery (110 Ah)• 1 Power distributor• 12 V Electrical panel (Fuses - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge - Battery warning - Fuel warning - Water warning)• 1 12 V Sockets• Lighting: Overhead lights - Reading lights - White striplighting• Navigation lights: 1 Forward and aft navigation lights - 1 Engine navigation light / Spreader light forward of mast - 1 Anchor light on masthead• Wire runs for options cables• Full 220 V system (Interior sockets 220 V - 25 Amperes battery charger - Shore power socket)
• 1 Rotomoulded freshwater tank 330 L / 87 US Gal (Forward cabin) - 1 Deck filler• Pressurised electric water pump - Expansion tank - Inline filter• 40 L / 11 US Gal Electric calorifier (engine start)• 1 Rigid black water holding tank for each WC• Delayed shower draining and electric shower drain pumps• 1 Electric bilge pump - 1 Manual bilge pump• 1 Electric ice box drain pump
• 1 Gas bottle box in the cockpit (Diameter 0,34 m x 0,53 m / 1’1’’ x 1’9’’)• Regulator and safety tap
Navigation electronics: B&G• AC 42 autopilot + Control at steering station• Chart table: Fixed B&G+V50 VHF
Hull - Deck - Cockpit• Bow thruster• Windlass control in cockpit with chain counter• Windex Windvane
Interior equipment• Interior woodwork: Alpi satin light oak• Luxe folding saloon table (double berth compatible)• Interior upholstery: Fabrics, Leather, Ultraleather• Upholstery padding (Saloon and Cabins): Taupe• TV LCD 24’’ + DVD player in the saloon• Stainless steel 3 burner oven/grill cooker on Luxe mounting
• Quiet Flush electric toilet• Air conditioning
RECENT SERVICE WORK
Complete engine service
Replace raw water pump on engine
Sail drive service, including new input shaft, bearings, and seals for sail drive
Replace bronze thru hulls in front of the engine with new
Replace LPG rocker switch in galley
Replace joker valves in all three heads
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.