2015 Sabre 42 Salon Express |
Just listed in time for spring!
Mary's Place is a beautiful example of a custom built, one owner Sabre 42 Salon Express. She features a long list of options that have made this 42 SE so popular with DownEast boaters over the years and a few custom twists stand out. Boasting low hours (Under 500) on her twin Cummins QSB 380hp and Twin CMD Zeus 3500 Pod drives, this boat has seen light use and excellent care since initial launch. Custom light grey hull color and sport white decks make this boat stand out at the dock. Other options include:
2800 watt inverter/charger
Optional dinette in second cabin with solid sliding doors
Shoji style passageway door to forward cabin
optional Grill cabinet installed in cockpit.
Mary's Place shows wonderfully. If a Sabre 42 is on your list of boats to see, this boat is not to be missed.
Model: 42 Salon Express
Location: Darien US
Vessel Name: Marys Place
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Model: Zeus 3500 QSB 6.7L
Engine Type: Inboard
Fuel Type: diesel
Total Cabins: 3
Total Heads: 1
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Length: 42 ft
Beam: 14 ft
Draft - max: 3.33 ft
Fuel Tank: 190|gallon
Fresh Water Tank: 140|gallon
Holding Tank: 190|gallon
Steering SystemJoystick Control
Hull color- Light Grey, custom color
Sport Yacht White Boot top
Gold Cove Stripe
Sport yacht white deck with smoke white anti-skid
Convertible dinette option
Upgraded Ultraleather interior main salon/settees & STIDD helm chairs- Promessa Barley
Second cabin upholstery- Sunbrella Parchment
Cockpit cushions- Sunbrella Hampton Indigo
Reverse oil change system
Freshwater wash down forward
Shore water inlet
Single Seagull water purifier on gable cold water plumbed to separate spigot
(2) Additional dimmer switches in master and Dinette
Fusion marine stereo iPod dock with (4) speakers and remote control
Inverter/Charger 2800 watt true sine wave with remote control
Searchlight mounted on optional hardtop mast
FRP molded mast, sperate radar playform & satellite pad for sedan hardtop
Hot and cold transom shower
Fiberglass cabinet in starboard side of cockpit includes electric grille with hinged top and a refrigerator in lieu of ice maker. Silver birch Corian countertop
Optional dinette in second cabin, converts to double berth
Change main salon table to fold out of table top in lieu of oval
Accord shades on all opening ports
Change cherry passageway door to forward cabin to shoji style door
Raymarine Gs 165 15.4" Glass Bridge Multifunction Display
Raymarine gS remote keypad
Raymarine RD424D 4KW 24" Radome Radar
Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS receiver
Raymarine i70 Multifunction instrument
Raymarine T203 Thermal fixed night vision camera with 30Hz refresh rate
Raymarine DT800 Depth and Temp smart sensor
Direct TV H24 HDTV receiver with remote control
KVH Tracvision TV3 with dummy dome
Icom IC-M400BB DSC VHF radio
Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive
- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom Resin infused biaxial E-glass
with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- VIP Resin Infused swim platform with molded-in anti-skid
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
Deck and Hardtop
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Stainless steel bi-fold aft salon door.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Top hinged windows in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Lazarette hatch with gas struts and compression latches.
- Hand rails at each corner on cockpit coaming.
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor
rode tie off.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (4) Cast stainless steel hawse pipes in transom and hull sides.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 35# CQR or
Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (3) Lewmar Low Profile polished aluminum hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- One Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels,
vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine
room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and
- (2) Stidd N-series single helm seats w/Ultraleather fabric.
- Twin Cummins QSB 380hp 6.7 electronic, fresh water-cooled
- Twin CMD Zeus 3500 pod drives, with integrated steering and
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 190 gal diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
Steering and Trim Systems
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- GPS receiver included with Skyhook
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system.
12VDC Electrical System
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Two AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution on bulkhead
- Digital battery monitor.
LED cabin reading lights.
High output LED lights in the overhead.
Tri-color lights over helm station
Halogen strip lighting in appropriate locations.
LED engine room lighting.
Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
12VDC USB charging station at helm and in all cabins
120V AC Electrical System
- Onan 9.0 kw generator including:
Onan E Series display
Dedicated start battery.
Water lift muffler.
Cooling water intake strainer.
Transfer switch. 120v/240v/50A
- (50) ft shore power cord 220v/50A with Glendinning cord reel.
- Isolation transformer
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- (1) 120V outlet in each cabin and (1) in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for
entertainment systems in main and forward cabin
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 5" cushion. .” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth. A/C return grills under drawers.
- (2) drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face to have
(2) louvered doors.
- Recessed shelf with fiddle on starboard main bulkhead with 19”
flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to port, with louvered door,
shelf and hangar pole.
- Open shelf above port hanging locker.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to forward stateroom.
- Double berth, 5" foam cushions, .” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (4) Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Forward bulkhead storage locker, and shelf.
- Night stand with drawers below.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket doors between lower foyer and second stateroom.
- Optional dinette available in this space.
- Surface mounted LED TV
- Stainless steel under mount oval sink.
- Circular shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bar.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Mid level galley.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Vitrifrigo 2-drawer Refrigeration with stainless steel doors.
- Isotherm 1-drawer Freezer with stainless steel door.
- Two burner touch control electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel door above aft
- Cabinet with two louvered doors on forward bulkhead.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Large drawer under microwave opens athwartships
- “L” settee to port, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre
tool drawer under. Sunbrella fabric seat coverings
- High Gloss finished folding table with hi-low pedestal, lowers
to coffee table height.
- End table to starboard with 24” flat screen LED TV on lift
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Settee to starboard with drop down storage under
- Two Stidd N series helm chairs for Captain and mate
Fusion stereo, speakers in salon and cockpit
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air blinds on side windows and side door (not windshield)
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
Fresh Water System
- Water capacity 140 gals.
- Stainless steel, 11 gal. hot water heater, operates on 110-VAC or
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 60 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.