This vessel has just arrived to our office in Oxford, Maryland!
Preliminary photos! More to follow soon!
This 2015 Back Cove 37 has been very kept by her original owners, and she is ready to take you and your crew cruising in safety, style, and comfort! Well-equipped from the factory with the optional Cummins QSC 600 hp. diesel, bow and stern thrusters, dark blue hull, Ultraleather interior, and a host of other accoutrements, she is not to be missed! Please be sure to click on the Full Specs tab for all of the details on this fine Back Cove 37!
Location: Oxford US
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Draft - max:
Fresh Water Tank:120|gallon
The Back Cove 37 has been the most popular model built by Back Cove Yachts for many years. A great blend of overall size, space, and a stout, seaworthy build have proven her to be a fantastic size for many happy owners. This vessel has been well-kept by her original owners, and she is ready to take her next owners on some great cruising adventures.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Back Cove 37 continues the practical features that have identified the Back Cove range of down east style motor yachts: Usability, low maintenance and fuel efficiency.
In the master stateroom there is an island berth for ease of egress, and for stowage of owner’s gear, there are many lockers and drawers provided. To starboard aft of the master is a full guest cabin with a pullman berth and ample storage capacity. Opposite and to port is a large head unit with separate stall shower.
Between the lower and salon sole levels, the mid-galley is fully equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven and deep stainless steel sink as well as many drawers and lockers for galley storage. Large windows overhead provide the galley with ample visibility and light.
In the salon twin Stidd helm seats are provided for the helmsman and crew. Aft of the helm is an L-shaped settee and to port a two person love seat. An elegant inlaid table offers a comfortable space for dining with crew and guests. Large windows offer plenty of light and air while overhead a large sliding pilot hatch allows air to flow through the salon. At the aft end of the main salon large swing-bi-fold doors completely open up the salon to the cockpit. At the transom, fixed seating will provide the comfort you desire for socializing with guests.
• Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat w/ graystone anti-skid on walkingsurfaces• VIP Resin Infused balsa core sandwich structure• Mooring cleats forward, aft and spring line cleats. Aft cleats are pull-upstyle• Molded Composite bow sprit w/ stainless steel anchor roller and windlass• Anchor locker w/ ground tackle storage• Running lights• Teak accent stripe on cabin side• Custom 1-1/4’’ 316L stainless steel perimeter rail• SS handrails concealed under hardtop, port and starboard• Compressed air horn on hardtop (mast opt.)• (6) opening Port lights w/ insect screens and blinds• Port & starboard molded steps leading to side & fore deck• Molded quarter seating in cockpit w/ storage, port and starboard• Transom door on centerline• Swim platform w/ SS under-mount swim ladder• Hot and cold cockpit shower• Self draining cockpit
• Cummins QSC 600 hp electronic engine and marine gear• Aquamet shaft• 4 Blade NiBrAl propeller• PSS Dripless shaft log• Binnacle mount electronic single lever engine control• Digital engine control panel w/ alarms and hour meter• Internal sea strainer• Racor Fuel Filter• 8’’ Exhaust with two stage horizontal muffler• Electric actuated trim tabs port and starboard w/ helm indicators• SeaStar hydraulic steering w/ tilt helm pump• Sidepower bow thruster w/ joy stick control (SE80i)• Hot and cold pressurized water• 11 gallon hot water heater w/ heat exchanger• Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls• Automatic Fireboy extinguisher system w/ manual back-up• Three zone air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat
• AC and DC control panels with polarity indicator• DC system battery management switching• DC breakers for electronics• Emergency cross over switch / ACR• (2) 110V AC 30 amp shorepower inlets & 50ft cord sets• AC shorepower system ELCI protected• Galvanic isolator• Onan 9.0 kw gen set in sound shield w/ 80 hours• GFI protected 110V circuits• Battery Charger• (2) 4D AGM house battery• (3) Group 31 AGM engine start battery• (3) 12VDC automatic bilge pumps• Bonding system w/ zinc transom anode• Mechanical / Utility space lighting (5) w/ bezel switch• Cockpit courtesy lights switched at transom door and helm
• Cabin courtesy lights switched at helm and island berth in Master Stateroom• Overhead LED lights w/ dimmer control throughout Cabin, Galley, Helm Deck / Salon and Cockpit• Overhead tri-color LED light at helm station• 12V outlets throughout vessel
Head & Sanitary System
• Head w/ separate shower stall w/ bi-fold door• Molded seat in shower stall w/ storage beneath• Built-in vanity w/ sink• Lewmar hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen• Stainless steel opening ports (2) w/ insect screen and shade• Cherry framed mirror• Full length mirror on door• Solid surface countertop• Single lever faucet• Shower drain sump pump system• Fresh water electric MSD w/ holding tank• Waste tank monitor• Macerator for holding tank overboard discharge as permitted• Holding tank pump out fitting on deck• Sealed overhead lighting w/ bezel switch• Powered exhaust fan (12V)
Helm Deck/Salon Area
• Clear anodized aluminum windows w/ opening windows port, starboard and center• Large multi-panel variable opening door system• (3) windshield wipers w/ fresh water washer system• Lewmar sliding hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen• Compass, illuminated• Stazo wood grain steering wheel• (2) Stidd 500N series helm seats• Large bilge storage below helm sole, access by gas strut assisted hatch• Large engine room hatch opens by switch-controlled actuator• “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture• L-Settee to starboard w/ hi-low table – converts to double berth• Double settee opposite w/ molded end table• Flip-down LCD TV in headliner w/ separate DVD player• Molded headliner with padded panel inserts• XM friendly stereo system w/ CD, MP3 jack and wired helm remote• Interior / cockpit speakers
• Electric two burner cook-top• AC/DC stainless steel, drawer-type fridge/freezer compartments• Large SS galley sink w/ single lever faucet & drop in cover• Solid surface countertop• Under-counter convection microwave• Drawer and doors storage below counter• Molded lighting soffit over countertop• “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture
• Varnished Cherry interior joinery on molded composite hull liner• Lewmar hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen• “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate cabin w/ surface texture• Molded headliner w/ padded panel inserts• Island queen berth w/ drawers and storage below• Shelves outboard w/ cherry fiddles• Cherry hull ceiling• Cedar lined hanging locker to port• Multi drawer dresser w/ dovetailed drawers to starboard
• Varnished Cherry interior joinery on molded composite hull liner• Lewmar hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen• “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture• Molded headliner with padded panel inserts• Wide double berth with drawers under• Cedar lined hanging locker• Cherry headboard• Cherry hull ceilings on hull sides
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.