Rare on the market, this low hour, clean Sabre is available for sale. Well equipped with Cummins/Zeus propulsion, dinette layout, electric sunroof, Garmin electronics with open array radar antenna, Kahlenberg horn, KVH Sat TV, Fusion stereo with zone control, custom mattress, exterior canvas and even a SureShade electric, retractible cockpit shade. The flag blue hull shines beautifully. Extended warranties on engines until 2018.
Model: 42 Salon Express
Location: Portland US
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Draft - max:3.33 ft
Fresh Water Tank:140|gallon
Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive
- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass
with Airex C70 foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene
- Molded E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
Deck and Hard Top
ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Stainless steel sliding aft salon door.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Top hinged windows in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Lazarette hatch with gas struts and compression latches.
- Hand rails at each corner on cockpit coaming.
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch
1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- High Gloss finished folding table with hi-low pedestal, lowers
to coffee table height.
- End table to starboard with 24” flat screen LED TV on lift with
DVD player (installed at dash)
- Bottle storage locker below helm seats
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Settee to starboard with drop down storage under
Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air blinds on side windows and side door (not windshield)
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
Fresh water system
Water capacity 140 gals.
- Stainless steel, 11 gal. hot water heater, operates on 110-VAC or
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
Waste and Safety
Polyethylene holding tank with 60 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard 2 hatches
FRP molded mast with separate platform for radar pedestal
Upgrade mast to accommodate
Additional 12V DC outlet in forward cabin
Additional dimmer switch in galley, forward cabin and dinette
Dark Hull Color-Flag Blue
Dinette in second cabin converts to double berth
Accord shades on opening ports
Ultraleather upholstery in main salon
Reverso oil change system
Kahlenberg dual chrome horns
Searchlight mounted on hard top mast (dual beam)
Hot and colt transom shower
Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water
Single Seagull water purifier on ice maker
Shore water inlet
Custom bar in dinette area: Icemaker installed in lieu of drawer in forward cabinet with glass and liquor storage in locker and Corian Witch Hazel countertop
Bulkhead cut back to open up dinette to galley with Sailcloth S/B curtain
Mirror size increased in head above sink
Mirror on upper and lower panel of door between head and forward cabin
Cherry towel bars on head door to companionway, upper and lower
Cherry tambour cabinets in lieu of standard white
Pre-wire for washer/dryer in engine room and add platform
Ocean Air Skysol group 2 shades in main salon in lieu of standard
Custom Corian choices
Upgrade main salon TV to the 26" with built in DVD player
2 Burnewiin rod holders
Cockpit seat covers port and starboard aft facing and forward facing L shape seat
(2) 15" multifunction electronics displays with 4 Kw open array, GPS, Black Box for depth/sounder and radio. KVH M1 Sat Dome with 2 receivers and dummy dome, Fusion stereo with Ipod dock and separate zone control
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.