Great boat for entertaining with the convenience of a galley up layout affords a spacious cabin below. Comes with twin Volvo diesels, full electronics package, and the generator and air makes this a wonderful downeast cruising vessel.
Important to note, she has a fresh Awlgrip paint job and she looks fantastic. Interior is clean and odor free. All soft goods, cushions etc. are in wonderful condition. This beautiful 34 will not disappoint.
For additional details for showings, overall condition and/or ownership history, please contact the Listing Broker below.
Model: 34 Express
Location: Vero Beach US
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Draft - max:3 ft
Fresh Water Tank:60|gallon
Option packageLewmar V3 rope.chain windlassRadar mast on hard topTeak decking on helm deckFold up bench seat in the aft cockpitElectrically operated center opening windshieldAdditional 12V outletClarion CD/FM/AM stereo system with 4 speakers and remoteThree dimmer switches belowXantrex MS3200 inverter with remoteWine cooler in lieu of icemaker in aft cockpitFlag Blue HullAccord shades in all opening portsUltraleather upholstery in main cabinVolvo D6 370hp electronic engines in lieu of standard. Includes electronic controls and synchronizerSidepower Bow Thruster SP75TReverso Oil change systemHelm deck A/C systemIncremental tank gauge on headGroco bronze engine intake strainers with quick release plugFresh water washdown in anchor lockerHot and cold transom showerShore water inletAft enclosure with hidden zippers, double sidedHurleyMarine davit for inflatable water craft on swim platform
- Vacuum Bagged Airex foam core in running surfaces
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Swim platform with under mounted telescoping ladder.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) Double Boot Strip
- Gold Cove Stripe
- ISO NPG gelcoat
- Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements with
- PVC foam core used in areas above engine room and
- Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Recessed windows in hard top with silver anodized
- Inside walls to be sheathed w/high pressure laminate.
- In swinging Transom Door with latch system .
- Carbon fiber reinforced fiberglass bow pulpit with
anchor roller and windlass location
- Double sided anchor locker w/Southco latch
- (1) Large Aft hinged double sided lazzarette locker
hatch with gas struts and Southco (2) 3”dia.
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two 30 A. AC shore power inlets and 50 ft. cord.
Located in starboard side of cockpit outboard of side
- Galvanic isolator fail safe
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- 110V outlets in each cabin and one in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Charles Industries 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Generator Kohler 6.5 Kw
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning below deck 12K BTU
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Three 1000 CCA engine start batteries. (Group31)
- Two 4D AGM deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- Battery Management panel located in companionway
- Emergency crossover switch.
- Ships power switch
- Starting Battery switch
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
w/battery condition gauge
- 12v outlet at helm
- Danish Cabin reading lights
- Cantalupi halogen lights in the overhead
- Halogen bar lighting
- Engine room lighting
- Cockpit courtesy lights w/remote switch at
- Tinned wire throughout.
Stainless sink with faucet.
- Separate shower stall with circular acrylic door
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Soap dispenser in counter
- Solid surface counter with bull nose
- Starboard shower grate.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink and mirror in top of
passageway door (head side)
- Ventilation blower.
Spacious Queen Island Berth layout with 5" cushion.
¾” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- 4 Drawers under berth.
- Large Hanging Locker cedar lined with cedar shelf and
closet pole. Open shelf above.
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Fwd most
section to be open shelf w/fiddle. Locker face to have 2
solid doors. Each door accesses partitioned space with
shelves in the aft two compartments. Locker doors
hinged at top.
- Teak and holly sole with 2 coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels.
- Privacy curtain and curtain track
Stidd helm seat
- Raised L Settee to port with custom Stidd convertible
backrest for mates seat
- Storage and drawers beneath settee
- Standard wood in helm area to be Cherry
- Molded in Air Conditioning ports on fwd end of dash
- Sliding companionway door and hatch system
- Chart locker cover with clear cover
- Galley area with solid surface laminate.
- Stainless steel sink with solid surface drop in cover
- Recessed two-burner electric cook top with solid
surface hinged cover.
- Microwave oven below counter
- DC/AC Refrigeration (2.2 cu ft) with HPL cherry door
- Fixed pedestal table with starburst inlay and deep
- Spice rack inside door
"L" settee with 4 1/2" foam cushions.
- Ottoman with cushion and inlaid cherry serving tray
- Storage under settee through top.
- (2) enclosed lockers outboard with open shelf and
removable fiddle in between. Cherry louvered doors on
fwd and aft lockers.
- Recessed Master AC/DC breaker panel facing fwd on
aft bulkhead behind cherry doors
- AC/DC Refrigeration (2.2 cu ft) with cherry plywood
- LCD TV w/ DVD player mounted on swivel bracket.
Viewed from salon or fwd berth.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.