(SOLD) 2002 Sabre 36
2002 Sabre 36 Salon Express
Stunning Blue Hull with Complimentary Custom Tan Canvas Bimini Soft Top
Cockpit Extension Sun Shade
Teak Toe Rails
A Yachtsman's Yacht
Classic Down East Maine Lobster Yacht
Cherry Wood Interior
Twin Yanmar 315 Hp 6LY
Traditional Shaft Drives
Northern Lights 6KW Generator
Upgraded Pompanette P2000T Teak Back Helm Seat withTeak Foot Rest
Recent Soft Top with New Frame
Recent Emron hull paint.
In the water ready to go!
This 2002 Sabre 36 Salon Express offers the next owners the benefits of her current owner's pride, joy and hard work. Throughout her interior and exterior, you will quickly notice signs of great care. The custom Soft-top was a project created & designed by the owners, manufactured with first-class craftsmanship while using quality building materials. Polished Stainless piping and all enclosed
Her engine power is the very reliable twin Yanmar 315hp. You can expect comfortably performance in the mid 20's, or if you desire in the mid teens. She only has about 520 original hours.
Her accommodations include air conditioning and heat below deck as well as in the helm deck area, center-island berth in the forward cabin, full electronics with chartplotter, radar and echo sounder, American Cherry interior craftsmanship, teak & holly soles (beautifully cared for), 6KW Northern Lights generator (only 290 hours), trim tabs, hot water system, fully galley and a bunch more.
The overall condition is shows very well, cleaned regularly and maintained annually by her owners. For more information on her equipment & accommodations, history and/or showing details, please feel free to contact the Listing Broker.
Forward Cabin & Salon
- FORWARD STATEROOM
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 5" cushion.
- Drawers and storage lockers under berth.
- Upper shelves with storage behind.
- Upper storage lockers with tambour doors.
- Teak and holly sole with 2 coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels.
- Louvered hanging locker with door.
- Bi-fold door to main salon.
- "U" settee converts to double berth, 4 1/2" foam cushions.
- Storage under settee.
- Salon table.
- Bottle storage locker
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Flat panel passageway doors.
Head & Galley
- Stainless sink with Scandvik faucet and shower head.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Corian counter.
- Teak shower grate.
- Towel bar.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Ventilation blower.
- Sealand Vaccuflush head I lieu of std.
- Fold down seat over MSD
- Holding tank with macerator discharge and deck pump-out.
- Galley counter Corian
- Stainless steel sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Built-in waste basket with Corian cutting board cover
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Storage cabinets outboard and above aft counter
- Two burner electric cooktop.
- Norcold refrigerator/ freezer, 12VDC/110VAC.
- Panasonic Convection Microwave.
- 8" deep cherry wood cabinet above galley sink.
- Raymarine radar/chartplotter
- Raymarine depth sounder
- ST60 Depth
- ST60 Speed
- Ray230 VHF radio with antenna
- 24" 48NM Radome scanner
Hull & Deck
- Deep vee hull design with prop pockets. 24 degree deadrise amidships and 18 degrees at transom.
- Hull laminate system with ISO NPG gelcoat and vinylester back-up resin.
- Biaxial and unidirectional fiberglass laminate.
- Divinycell coring in running surfaces.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Swim platform with low profile ladder.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rubrail with stainless steel cap.
- Isopthalic gelcoat.
- Biaxial fiberglass laminate with balsa coring.
- Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Custom stainless steel framed windshield, with center window opening.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel rail system.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller.
- Two anchor lockers, interiors painted white.
- Pedestal for optional windlass.
- Hinged lazarette locker hatches with gas struts.
- Transom door.
12VDC Electrical System
- Two dedicated engine starting batteries.
- Two deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One dedicated generator starting battery.
- Main disconnect panel for engines, ships power, bilge pumps and other systems.
- Emergency crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Battery condition gauge.
- Danish Cabin reading lights
- Cantalupi halogen lights in the overhead
- 12V horn.
- 12V pressure water system.
- Navigation lights - side lights and 360 degree light.
- Tinned wire throughout.
120VAC Electrical System
- Two 30 Amp AC shore power inlet and 50 ft. cords.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- 110V outlets in each cabin and one in engine room. All galley & head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Battery charger 50-3 Amp
- Westerbeke 7.6kW generator
- T-shaped Aluminum fuel tank, 300 gallons.
- Racor 900MA fuel filters.
- Deck fill plate to port.
- Twin Yanmar 315hp 6LP engines
- 6 cylinder, fresh water cooled.
- ZF IRM transmission with 2.5:1 reduction gears.
- 80A12V alternators each engine.
- 1 3/4" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts.
- PSS dripless shaft seals
- Seawater cooled 5" side exhaust system.
- Manganese bronze struts with rubber cutlass bearings.
- Four blade NiBrAl propellers to ISO Class S standard.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with gray anti-skid rubber.
- White painted engine room, fully insulated, with foam noise barrier.
- Engine isolator mounts.
- Flag Blue hull
- Helm deck air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Below deck air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Muir VRC 1200 windlass
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Oil changing system Reverso
- Fresh water wash down in anchor locker
- Hot & cold transom shower
- Shore water inlet
- Freestanding mast with spreaders, tabernacle, radar bracket and lights
- 8" Deep wall locker above galley sink
- Sde enclosure
- Strata-Glass aft enclosure
- Raised L-shaped settee with filler insert for expandable lounge
- Stereo AM/FM/CD (salon)
- DVD player (salon)
Disclaimer The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Model: 36
- Year: 2002
- Category: Power
- Condition: Used
- Location: Huntington US
- Vessel Name:Last Call
- Hull Material:Fiberglass
- Engine Type:Inboard
- Fuel Type:diesel
- Total Cabins:2
- Total Berths:1
- Total Heads:1
- Length:36 ft
- Beam:126 ft
- Draft - max:3.33 ft
- Fuel Tank:300|gallon
- Fresh Water Tank:100|gallon
- Holding Tank:300|gallon
Fill out the form below to download the PDF brochure for 2002 Sabre 36