2020 Sabre 42 Salon Express
Yacht price :
2020 Sabre 42 Salon Express
Available for Delivery in January of 2020
- 42 Salon Express
- On Order, ME, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 41 ft - 12.5 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 12 ft 6 in - 3.81 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 26000 lbs
- IPS D6
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 380 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 140 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
At Sabre Yachts our goal has always been to fulfill the dreams and wishes of our boat owners by listening carefully to their requests and blending their ideas into exciting designs. We consider our owners and potential owners to be valued members of the Sabre Design Team. The Sabre 42 is the result of our observation that our clients want to enjoy the same levels of personal luxury and comfort that they have come to expect in their homes and in their automobiles. To that end we have developed a style of sedan, available with or without fly bridge, that permits boaters to operate from the comfort of the yacht's interior or from the openness of an optional fly bridge. Technology is advancing rapidly and our owners have come to expect that if there is a new technology available, we will employ it in our designs. We have dramatically changed the way we build our yachts and the way in which they are propelled. Traditional values such as fine craftsmanship and great looks remain, as our owners have come to expect, but below the surface things are state-of-the-art.In our fiberglass shop we have changed infusion molding. It is greener in the sense that it uses considerably less resin and cleaner in that the emissions levels are much lower. It's lighter because we use less resin and that allows the hull to run faster and use less fuel. Infusion differs from traditional hand lay-up in that all materials are loaded dry into the mold in a stack, the stack is then covered with a plastic bag and resin is infused into the stack. This creates a stronger part with higher glass to resin ratios. With Zeus Pod everything has changed and nothing remains the same. The smaller engines using vectored thrust propel the boat at higher speeds using less fuel. And when maneuvering in tight spaces a joy stick makes child's play of docking.
- Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP Resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- VIP Resin Infused swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface and under-mount ladder
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Stainless steel bi-fold aft salon door
- Drop down windows in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Lazarette hatch with gas struts and compression latches.
- Hand rails at each corner on cockpit coaming.
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
- White rub rail and black bang rail on a dark colored hull. White rub rail and white bang rail on a light colored hull
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit)
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (4) Cast stainless steel hawse pipes in transom and hull sides.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller.
- Anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Teak flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (3) Lewmar Low Profile polished aluminum hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
- Raw water washdown system at bow.
- Triple windshield wipers with washers, electronic control
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N-series single helm seats w/Ultraleather fabric.
-Twin Volvo IPS D6 435 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines
-Twin IPS 600 Pod Drives
-120A/12v alternators each engine
-Reverso oil change system
-(2) exhaust by-pass mufflers
-Engine room blower
-Engine room vent ducts
-Engine room floor w/FRP anti-skid
-White gelcoated engine room
-Mylar faced foam noise barrier
- (2) 190 gal diesel fuel tanks port and starboard
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system
- GPS receiver included
- "Skyhook" GPS position hold system
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries
- Two AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution on bulkhead opposite galley
- Digital battery monitor
LED cabin reading lights
High output LED lights in the overhead
Tri-color lights over helm station
LED strip lighting in appropriate locations
LED engine room lighting
LED cockpit courtesy lights
- Dimmers in the cockpit, main salon, galley and staterooms
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
12VDC USB charging station at helm and in all cabins
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 9.0 kw generator including:
Onan E Series display
Dedicated start battery. S42SE
Water lift muffler.
Cooling water intake strainer.
- (75) ft shore power cord 220v/50A with Glendinning cord reel.
- Isolation transformer
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- (1) 120V outlet in each cabin and (1) in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for entertainment systems in main and forward cabin
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in 3 zones. 16k BTU in main salon, 10k BTU in master stateroom, 12K BTU in guest cabin and galley.
- Fusion Black Box System with Bluetooth. Remote controls at helm and cockpit. 4 speakers, 2 in main salon, 2 in cockpit. NOTE: This stereo does not have a DVD/CD player.
- 32" LED TV on electric lift inside cabinet in Main Salon
- 19" LED TVs in the staterooms
- HDMI cables run from each TV to the storage area stbd of the lower lounge
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 5" cushion. ¾" laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth. A/C return grills under drawers.
- (2) drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered door.
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face to have (2) louvered doors.
- Recessed shelf with fiddle on starboard main bulkhead
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to port, with louvered door, shelf and hangar pole.
- Open shelf above port hanging locker.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to forward stateroom.
- Double berth, 5" foam cushions, ¾" laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (4) Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Forward bulkhead storage locker, and shelf.
- Night stand with drawers below.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket doors between lower foyer and second stateroom.
- Optional dinette available in this space.
- Stainless steel under mount oval sink.
- Circular shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bar.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Mid level galley.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Galley sole is Birds Eye Maple
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Vitrifrigo 2-drawer Refrigeration with stainless steel doors.
- Isotherm 1-drawer Freezer with stainless steel door.
- Two burner touch control electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel door above aft counter.
- Cabinet with two louvered doors on forward bulkhead.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Large drawer under microwave opens athwartships
- "L" settee to port, foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under
- Oval high gloss finished folding table with hi-low pedestal, lowers to coffee table height.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Settee to starboard with drawer storage below
- Two Stidd N series helm chairs for Captain and mate
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air blinds on side windows and side door (not windshield). Cirrus Custard color with Beige hardware
- Accord shades on all opening ports
- Sabre offered fabric and Corian décor package
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 140 gals.
- Stainless steel, 11 gal. hot water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Transom shower, hot and cold.
- Shore water inlet with filter.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 60 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Portland, ME, US $1,250,000
Vero Beach, FL, US $995,000
Chestertown, MD, US $270,000
Yarmouth, ME, US $24,500
Amityville, NY, US $149,000
Kittery, ME, US $58,000
Oxford, MD, US $75,000
West River, MD, US $525,000
Harpswell, ME, US $295,000
Freeport, ME, US $379,000
New Castle, NH, US $285,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $235,000
West River, MD, US $495,000
Freeport, ME, US $269,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $23,500
Portland, ME, US $135,000 Sale Pending
Portland, ME, US $495,000
Portland, ME, US $119,000
Annapolis, MD, US $79,900
Glen Cove, NY, US $109,000
West River, MD, US Upon Request
Kittery, ME, US $195,000
Portsmouth, NH, US $399,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $179,999
Portland, ME, US $595,000
Annapolis, MD, US $97,500
North Beach, MD, US $469,000