2017 Sabre 38 Salon Express
Yacht price :
NEW LISTING 9/20
AVAILALBE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
This well equipped and nicely maintained Sabre 38, just hit the market and is ready for sale. Some important features on the Sabre 38 include:
- Efficient and reliable Volvo IPS propulsion
- Flexible use mid cabin
- Spacious salon
- Wide walk arounds
- Beautiful, timeless profile
Lady Blu also features a nice equipment list and option list, including these notable examples:
- SureShade electric retracting shade
- Garmin electronics
- Beautiful custom interior decor
- Underwater lights
See the complete list of factory options and additions attached. Call today to discuss!
- 38 Salon Express
- Stuart, FL, US
- Vessel Name:
- LADY BLU II
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 41 ft 9 in - 12.73 meter
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Dark hull colors
- Anti-skid color (fore & side deck, aft cockpit, and recessed area of swim platform)
- Reverso Oil Change system
- Salt water wash down fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier at galley with separate spigot
- Underwater exhaust for generator
- (1) Additional 12 volt USB outlets. 1 in fwd cabin at fwd end of stbd side cabinet.
- 120VAC outlets on the fwd end of the master berth, one on each side of berth.
- (2) Additional dimmer switches: Galley & Lower Lounge, Cockpit
- Fusion Marine stereo with bluetooth and (4) speakers and remote control
- 22" LED Television in lower lounge area
- Inverter/charger 2800 watt true sine wave with remote control
- (2) i2Systems courtesy lights, on the transom centered between the bottom of the transom step and the swim platform on both port & stbd sides. 2 additional on/off switches at each transom door, tied to std cockpit courtesy lights. Includes dimmer module.
- 120VAC GFI outlet in cockpit near stbd side rear corner, near shore power inlets
- Drawer refrigerator under port aft salon settee
- Freezer in lower lounge (cushions 1" thinner)
- All fridge in galley in lieu of fridge/freezer
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- FRP molded electronics mast for hardtop
- Electric sunroof with shade/screen in lieu of std. two (2) pilot hatches
- Fixed hull side portlight, port side only in lower lounge
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Kahlenberg Dual Chrome horns
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
MAIN SALON & HELM
- Blinds & Curtains for Main Salon
- Filler cushion and telescoping table base to create berth in main salon
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon only, includes helm seat
- Trim on entertainment cabinet top matching the trim to the fwd cabin dresser.
- Overhead cherry handrail with sunroof option
- Custom Corian Witch Hazel cutting board to fit from aft of TV cover to the aft bulkhead including inside the curved window frame. Nonslip fabric on back of cutting board
- Liquor locker in the aft cabinet of the entertainment center to hold bottles and glasses. Bottle divider as high off the cabin sole as possible and make the hole size the same as the S42SE liquor locker.
- Sidemount cup holder fwd of the mate's seat outboard.
- Cherry storage box for binoculars that fit outboard of the Stidd seat.
- Shade on optional hull port
- Ceiling panel on aft bulkhead in lower lounge
- Custom Sunbrella fabric in Lower Lounge
- Rib Taupe Antique Beige 7761-0000
- 2 large drawers under the fwd berth, same size as bottom drawers, in lieu of std top 3 drawers. 4 large matching drawers total
- Upgraded Mattress in fwd cabin to 9" thick dual compression Latex mattress.
- Back Cove style brackets on all overhead cabinets.
- (2) Cherry towel racks, one on each head door
- Custom Sunbrella fabric in cockpit Viento Nautical 40332-0006
Recent Upgrades and Works:
- Ice Maker in Main Salon
- Added Volvo DPS
- Installed 10" Glomex TV Antenna with Amplifier
- Custom Carpet Running in Main Salona nd Head
- Custom Carpet in Aft Deck replaced September 2021
- Custom Quilt for Master Berth
- Custom Master Pad
- 3" foam Topper for Master
- Custom Navy Sheets
- 5 Throw Pillows
- Tinting in all Salon Windows
- Installed 3 Lumitec Blaze Multi Color Underwater Lights
- Upgrade GS Chart
- Installed SureShade
- New Generator Battery
- Soft goods:
- Bath Towels
- Transom Cover
ENGINE/GEN SET SYSTEM
- Twin Volvo Penta D4 300HP engines linked to Volvo Penta IPS drives. 3.7l (4) cylinder fresh water-cooled includes Volvo electronic controls
- Volvo Active Corrosion Protection system.
- 12V alternators each engine.
- Volvo raw water intake strainers
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar Foil face foam noise barrier.
- 6kW Koehler Generator
- Twin 150 USG roto-molded diesel fuel tanks.
- Racor fuel filters.
- 2" "Diesel" deck fill plate
STEERING AND TRIM SYSTEMS
- Volvo Penta IPS helm
- Lenco Auto Glide trim tab system with GPS receiver and NMEA backbone
- Single N Series Stidd helm chair
- Volvo IPS electronic controls.
- Engine Start/Stop control panel.
- Volvo Penta color display (1) with:
- Tachometer w/hour meter
- Engine temperature
- Engine oil pressure
- Transmission oil pressure
- Water in fuel warning
- Fuel remaining function
- Fuel consumption function
- Hi water temp and low oil pressure alarm
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo wood trimmed 16" steering wheel
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two 30A AC shore power inlets and two 50 ft. cords Galvanic Failsafe isolator
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
- 120V outlets in each cabin and one in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations as appropriate
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (2) zones.
12VDC ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Two dedicated engine starting batteries.
- Two 4D 210 Amp hour deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- Battery Management panel including:
- Emergency crossover switch.
- Remote Control Ships Power switch
- Remote Control Starting Battery switch
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel w/battery voltage gauge
- LED lights in the overhead & reading lights
- LED tri-color light at helm valance
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations
- LED Engine room lighting
- Cockpit courtesy lights w/remote switch at transom
- UL Listed Tinned wire throughout.
- USB 12 VDC charging station at helm and in cabins
- "Vee"hull design with 24 degree deadrise amidships and 17 degrees at transom.
- VIP Resin Infused laminate with ISO NPG white gelcoat and blended vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements
- SAN Corecell foam core in hull bottom and topsides.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Swim platform with molded anti skid surface and under mounted telescoping ladder.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) Double Boot Stripe
- Gold Cove Stripe
DECK AND HARDTOP COMPOSITE
- VIP resin infused, knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass
- Reinforcements with balsa coring.
- Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Windows recessed into hard top
- Port and starboard transom gates
- Aft seating slides to expand cockpit dimension w/12v actuator
- Stainless steel anchor-bowsprit roller system
- Anchor lockers (2) with slam latches
- (1) Large Aft hinged lazzarette locker hatch with gas struts and (2) 3"dia. compression latches for engine room access
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
- (6) 12" Stainless Steel Cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship spring
- (1) 10" Stainless Steel Cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- Windlass with combination rope/chain gypsy
- Single anchor roller sized for 35# CQR or Delta
- Flagpole holder and teak flag staff.
- Burgee staff for pulpit
- Low Profile polished hatches w/blinds and screens: (2) #44 on foredeck, (2) #10 port and starboard.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion
- Horn cleats in aft transom corners.
- Raw water washdown forward.
- Stidd 500 N Series helm seat
- Electronics pod at the helm station
- Wood in helm area is cherry
- Two overhead pilot hatches with shades/screens
- Bi-fold stainless steel companionway door with electrically activated drop down window to port
MASTER / FORWARD STATEROOM
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 6" mattress. ¾" laminated trim around berth top.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under bed. A/C return grills under drawers
- Drawers in bureau w/locker, shelf above w/single louvered door.
- Upper enclosed storage lockers with shelves. Locker face with 2 doors. Each door to access partitioned space with open shelves in the forward compartments.
- Large hanging locker to starboard, cedar lined with shelf and hanger pole. Open shelf above louvered door.
- Teak and holly sole with 2 coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels.
- Passageway door between galley and forward cabin.
- Divider between galley and stateroom with surface mounted 26"
- LED Television on Electric lift.
- Vessel sink with faucet.
- Tempered Glass Shower stall with seat.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage locker.
- Solid Surface Material countertop with bull nose
- Towel bars.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Ventilation blower.
- Elevated "U" settee to port with Hi-gloss table with storage under.
- Mates L-shaped settee forward, open to galley with stainless steel hand rail.
- Cabinet to starboard with storage and 32" LED TV on electric lift.
- Teak and holly sole w/ sealer.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Option to convert settee and table into an additional berth.
- Solid Surface galley counter.
- Stainless steel sink with faucet.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Storage cabinets outboard and above counter
- Lockers above stove.
- Two burner electric cook top
- Stainless steel convection microwave oven.
- Stainless steel drawer style refrigerator/freezer 12DC/120VAC
- L-shaped settee with pull out converts to double berth.
- Bookshelf outboard of Settee.
- Extra large drawer handy to Galley for large items.
- Optional large 36" x 10" Hull Side fixed portlight.
- Optional Television/DVD combo for lower lounge.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 100 gals.
- 11 gal. Stainless steel hot water heater 110V and engine heat
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Shore water inlet with filter.
- Transom shower hot and cold.
- Varnished cherry interior finish
- Screens on opening ports and hatches
- Optional fabric and drapery selections
- Laminated wood trims on shelves
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
- Polyethylene holding tank with 40 gallon capacity
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with override.
- Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps (3).
- High Water Alarms (3) for bilge.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.