2016 Sabre 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
Grand Crew is a wonderful example of a well equipped boat in superb condition. Clearly, the original owner has taken great pride in caring for the cosmetics and staying ahead of maintenance. She features a sharp interior decor, Garmin electronics, a Freedom Lift, and a cockpit grill. As a 2016. she also features the new double Stidd helm and elongated salon sofa, the hinged entrance door, and under-roof mounted Sure Shade. She is turnkey and ready for spring trip to the Bahamas!
- 48 Salon Express
- Westbrook, CT, US
- Vessel Name:
- Grand Crew
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 52 ft 3 in - 15.93 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 34700 lbs
- QSC 83
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 500 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Garmin 8215 Chartplotter (2)
- G2 Vision Chip SE Florida/Bahamas
- GSD 25 Sounder Module with Down VU Side VU
- Airmar B744V Transducer and Fairing Block
- Garmin 604xHD 4 foot open array radar
- Garmin 200i VHF/Dual 8 foot Shakespeare antennas
- Intellian I4 Satellite
- Video piped to Plotters
- Engine room camera
- Electronics painted Sabre White to match deck.
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
- Salt water was down system fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Relocate windshield washer fluid to more accessible location in engine room near water heater and the water pump on bulkhead
- (4) Additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom, forward cabin and cockpit
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
- Install electric Sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
- Install 120VAC outlet inside chart storage locker. Outlet location to be aft and outboard.
- Install 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in utility room
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the master berth, same position as the aft outlet.
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the upper cabinets in the guest cabin on the stbd side.
- Dimmer switch for cockpit overhead lights.
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of master berth on the fwd end.
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of fwd berth on the stbd side.
- Install 12V/USB charger in utility room. Inboard of the washer/dryer near the shelf.
- Prewire for 3 sets of speakers. Stereo head to be installed in helm pod. 2 speakers in the cockpit, stnadard locations, 2 speakers in the main salon in the standard location, 2 speakers in master cabin, fwd and aft inboard, near the bulkhead, 2 speakers in the fwd cabin on the fwd end of the upper cabinets.
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform for sedan hardtop
- Teak deck on FRP Swim platform
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Custom Sunbrella fabric in cockpit
- Install fresh water spigot in engine room
- Build shelf above house battery bank with fiddles on all four sides, rubber material base. Shelf to be made removable.
- Install cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink. Install wood shelf with fiddle half way up in cabinet.
- Add a door on the small cabinet forward of galley sink. Removable fiddle and shelf, leave open inside.
- Build flat bottom in locker under cooktop.
MAIN SALON AND INTERIOR
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Replace Single Helm Chair with (2) Stidd mounted on cabinet with hi-gloss top. Foot rests on fwd face. Includes: icemaker. Starboard settee longer.
- Ultraleather upholstery in main salon
- Notch cover aft and outboard for opening and for wires to pass thorugh, no thumbhole.
- Install a fixed fiddle on fwd end of nav desk the same length and location as hinge on fwd end of the cover. Add another fixed fiddle between the chart and TV covers 32" length. Fiddle should end at the end of the nav desk cover.
- Move SS cup holder from Nav desk area and install outboard of mate seat (port) on window edge.
- Increase two std main salon armrests another 4" in height on both settees.
- Add an additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm drop in box. Additional box to be rectangular with inside opening 6"Hx8"Wx10"D. Leave enough room below the box for the dealer to install a Fusion 700 stereo.
- Delete the cherry trim around the sliding port settee creating a slightly larger entry into the utility room/crew quarters
MASTER STATEROOM AND HEAD
- Install a 26" TV with separate DVD in Master Stateroom. Install TV 47" from cabin sole.
- Install a tall mirror recessed (no frame) into bulkhead behind master head shoji door.
- Cherry counter and vessel sink w/ vessel faucet. Add 3" Witch Hazel fiddle behind sink.
- Install standard 9" Latex Supreme firm mattress.
FORWARD CABIN AND HEAD
- Fwd head cabinet to be 1/2 fully open and the other 1/2 to have shelf with fiddle
- Install second cherry towel rack on the inside of the door, location 10" below top of door.
- 9" Latex Supreme mattress in fwd cabin.
- Install Slendide combo washer/dryer with half bureau enclosed with cherry cubby (no door over washer/dryer. Washer/Dryer sits down on FRP and inboard next to berth. Cherry top over washer/dryer extends inboardto become top of bureau. Mirror above washer/dryer and bureau. Outlets, etc to be relocated.
- Install cherry stair treads in utility room. Replace utility lights with cabin lights. Add ultraleather wall covering. INstall teak and holly floor. Install TV. Outlets, AC controls, etc to be relocated.
- Ultraleather upholstery on crew cabin seat.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player
- Teak and Holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Private access from master stateroom.
- Custom Tile in WC and shower sole
- Glass vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed.
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within.
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Spacious V-Berth with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves
- Teak and holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Pocket door to passageway
- Private access to forward head and shower
- Stainless steel under mount sink
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump
- Storage lockers
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose
- Modern planning V-Hull
- VIP Resin infused laminate
- SAN Corecell foam coring
- Knitted bi-axial structural reinforcements
- Foam/Plywood stringer system
- Swim platform with under mounted ladder
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap
- LP painted boot strip
- Gold cove stripe
- VIP resin infused laminate
- Molded in anti-skid surfaces
- Anodized Aluminum framed windows
- Helm deck door to starboard side deck
- Large diameter stainless steel perimeter rails
- Herreshoff bow and spring cleats
- Horn style aft mooring cleats
- Low profile stainless steel opening hatches with shades and screens
- Low profile pilot hatches in hard top
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- L-shaped cockpit seating with folding, high gloss table
- Cummins QSC 8.3 550hp engines with pod drives
- Cummins electronic controls and Smartcraft display
- Joy stick for low speed maneuvering
- Triple windshield wipers with washers
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
- Zeus automatic trim tab system
- Anchor windlass with rope/chain gipsy
- 50 Amp shore power cord with cord reel
- Galvanic isolator
- Illuminated circuit breaker panel at galley steps
- 120v outlets throughout interior and in engine room
- Galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
- (2) Group 31 AGM Dedicated engine start batteries
- (3) Group 4D AGM house batteries
- LED overhead and reading lights
- 60 Amp 3-bank battery charger
- Tinned wire used throughout
- Polyethylene 160usg. water tank
- 20usg stainless steel hot water tank
- Stainless sink in galley
- Vessel sink in head
- Fresh water flush MSD w/holding tank and macerator
- Shower stall in head with tempered glass door
- Solid surface material and galley and head countertops
- Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings
- (3) bilge pumps with high water alarms
Salon / Helm Deck
- Stidd 500N series helm seat and Stazo wood steering wheel
- Ultraleather wrap on helm/ navigation pod
- Port side settee slides to expose utility space below
- Optional crew quarters below main salon deck
- L-settee to starboard with elegant high gloss inlaid table
- Mates lounge forward with chart locker
- 32" LED Television on lift
- Stainless steel aft bulkhead with bi-fold door
- Electrically operated drop down window to starboard
- Curved safety glass windows in aft corners
- Solid surface countertop
- Stainless steel sink and faucet
- Convection microwave oven
- Ceramic two burner cook top
- Stainless steel fridge with freezer compartment
- Storage in galley lockers
- Fixed deadlight in hull over galley counter
- Opening stainless steel portlight over galley
- Master stateroom amidships with queen size island berthGuest cabin forward with queen sized island berth
- Master head with glass vessel sink, ceramic tile sole
- Deadlight in hull side over master berth headboard
- Master shower stall with glass divider and glass tile decor
- Abundant hanging and drawer storage throughout
- Shoji style passageway doors to master and master head
- LED televisions
- Guest/day head with circular shower enclosure
- Large overhead hatches and opening portlights
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Annapolis, MD, US $148,500
Glen Cove, NY, US $399,995
Glen Cove, NY, US $144,900
Glen Cove, NY, US Upon Request
West River, MD, US $1,395,000
Georgetown, MD, US $1,075,000
Eliot, ME, US $69,000
Eliot, ME, US $150,000
Portland, ME, US $119,000
Portland, ME, US $169,500
Kittery, ME, US $225,000
Duxburry, MA, US $110,000 Sale Pending
Chestertown, MD, US $270,000
Punta Gorda, FL, US $495,000
On Order, ME, US Upon Request
Annapolis, MD, US $575,000
Freeport, ME, US $275,000
Annapolis, MD, US $152,500