The Concord 65 by Coastal Craft is one of the most exciting motor yachts to hit the market in years. Of course it possesses all the hallmarks that has made Coastal Craft a respected name on the West Coast for decades, but this series offers a contemporary look with increased performance. Indigo was built to answer all of the demands of the most discriminating owner operator.
A partial list of features includes:
- Top of it’s class performance and sea keeping abilities with Volvo IPS 1200’s and Seakeeper.
- High quality aluminum structure, both hull and superstructure, providing a ride and a feel that very few yachts in this class can offer, along with a durable Awlgrip painted finish which gleams.
- High quality fit and finish interior including walnut joiner and stone work by true craftsmen.
- Advanced technology from the E-Plex whole boat control, to the Crestron Stereo
- A lithium ion battery and inverter system that will power all the boats systems, including all the air conditioning units, without running a generator.
- An engine room rivaling that of an 90′ yacht.
- A complete list of options right down to a Spectra Watermaker and a Delta T engine room moisture eliminator!
- These are all wrapped up in a stunning, unique profile, with exceptional accommodations. Indigo has been kept in fresh water since the owners took delivery. She has been maintained to very high standards
Featured Listing 2018 Coastal Craft 65