Quieter, more fuel efficient, more maneuverable and more fun! Just simply more of the things that make your boating experience exceptional. The Sabre 42 is the result of our observation that clients want to enjoy the same levels of personal luxury and comfort that they have come to expect in their homes and in their automobiles. To that end the Sabre 42 has been developed as a new style of sedan.
Technology is advancing rapidly and owners have come to expect that if there is a new technology available, Sabre will employ it in their designs. Sabre has dramatically changed the way they build yachts and the way in which they are propelled. Traditional values such as fine craftsmanship and great looks remain, as Sabre owners have come to expect, but below the surface things are state-of-the-art.
To learn more about our new Sabre 42 SE and its features plus the factory & dealer options, please contact our Sales Team today.
Model: 42 Salon Express
Location: Glen Cove US
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Draft - max:3.33 ft
Fresh Water Tank:140|gallon
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 5" cushion. ¾” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth. A/C return grills under drawers.
- (2) drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face to have
(2) louvered doors.
- Recessed shelf with fiddle on starboard main bulkhead with 19”
flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to port, with louvered door,
- Twin CMD Zeus 3500 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim tabs.
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier
Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- One Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and
- (2) Stidd N-series single helm seats w/Ultraleather fabric.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Two AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution on bulkhead opposite galley
- Digital battery monitor.
- Danish cabin reading lights.
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
- Fluorescent engine room lighting.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 9.0 kw generator including:
- Onan E Series display
- Dedicated start battery.
- Water lift muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch. 120v/240v/50A
- (50) ft shore power cord 220v/50A with Glendinning cord reel.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- (1) 120V outlet in each cabin and (1) in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for entertainment systems in main and forward cabin
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
Fresh water system
Water capacity 140 gals.
- Stainless steel, 11 gal. hot water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- (2) 190 gal diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm with joystick
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system
- GPS receiver included
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system
-Dark Hull Color
-Anti-skid color (fore & side deck, aft cockpit, coamings and hard top
-Reverse oil change system
-Salt water was down fore and aft
-Fresh water wash down forward
-Shore water inlet
-Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
-Single Seagull water purifier on ice maker
-Additional 12 volt DC outlets in fwd cabin and dinette
-Additional dimmer switch in dinette and cockpit
-Prewire for stereo and four speakers
-Inverter/charger 2800 watt true sine wave with remote control
-Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two pilot hatches
-FRP molded mast, separate radar platform
-Fiberglass cabinet in starboard side of cockpit includes electric grille with hinge top and ice maker-Corian Savannah
-Hot and cold transom shower
-Optional dinette in second cabin converts to double berth
-Accord shades on opening ports
-Change cherry passageway door to forward cabin to shoji style door
-Piping on Stidds
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Dimillo's Yacht Sales
Glen Cove, NY
Fill out the form below to download the PDF brochure for 2014 Sabre 42 Salon Express