(SOLD) 2005 Eastbay 49 SX (Trade-in Considered)
A MUST SEE FOR ANYONE IN THE DOWNEAST SALON EXPRESS MARKET. All the benefits of the express model, but no canvas. Camelot is fast, quiet and designed for the ultimate experience in user friendliness.
The quietest, fastest Eastbay 49 ever built. Amazing attention to detail in the build and commissioning process. Some notable features include:
1. $100,000 spent on sound proofing make this the quietest 49 ever built, 74 db at cruise
2. Helm Side Door. Amazing access for single handing and adds to the tremendous airflow in the salon.
3. The ultimate in control. Bow and stern thrusters with remote control, upgraded electronic engine controls and even a remote for the autopilot.
4. Upgraded Engines. Reliable Yanmar 900s produce a solid 28 knot cruise (vs Cat C12 24 knot cruise).
5. Upgraded Salon AC. 32000 BTU...even with all the glass, you can get the salon below 70 degrees even on the hottest days.
6. Power Stidd Double Seats. Both Captains and Mates, enjoy the comfort of Stidds, and the flexibility of the multiple adjustments without the hassle of all the levers. Move up and down, and slide back and forth with the push of a button.
7. Great ventilation. Power front window, opening side windows and door, opening aft door...all with screens!
Recent upgrades include a 2010 Furuno Radar, Generation 3 Electronic Controls, new batteries and a constant maintenance plan make this boat truly turnkey.
She is worth the time. Call for any further information or to schedule a showing. At our facility in Glen Cove NY.
- Model: 49 SX (Trade-in Considered)
- Year: 2005
- Category: Power
- Condition: Used
- Location: Glen Cove US
- Vessel Name:CAMELOT
- Hull Material:Fiberglass
- Engine Type:Inboard
- Fuel Type:diesel
- Length:49 ft
- Beam:16 ft
- Draft - max:4.33 ft
- Fuel Tank:835|gallon
- Fresh Water Tank:176|gallon
- Holding Tank:835|gallon
Fill out the form below to download the PDF brochure for 2005 Eastbay 49 SX (Trade-in Considered)