2015 Sabre 38 Salon Express
Yacht price :
*Volvo Extended Warranty on engines and pods until 7/20
*Garmin Electronics Package with AIS
Vox offers a nice equipment list, a neutral interior palette as well as a neat and tidy appearance. The Volvo IPS provides, speed, maneuverability, as well as quiet performance. All this wrapped up in an ingenious use of space makes, the 38 a star in the small downeast market!
- 38 Salon Express
- Portland, ME, US
- Vessel Name:
- Salon Express
- Boat Type:
- Express Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 38 ft 3 in - 11.66 meter
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 13 ft 3 in - 4.04 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 22400 lbs
- D4-300 HP IPS
- Cruise Speed:
- 32 MPH
- 380 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 37 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Flag Blue Hull
- Beige Anti-Skid
- Reverse oil change system
- Salt water wash down fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull Water Purifier on galley with separate spigot
- 1 additional 12VUSB outlet.1 fwd cabin at end of stbd side cabinet
- 2 additional dimmer switches in galley and lower lounge.
- 22' LED Television in lower lounge area
- Inverter/charger 2800 watt true sine wave w/remote
- 2 i2 systems courtesy lights,on the transom
- 120VAC GFI outlet in cockpit
- Drawer refrigerator under port aft salon settee
- Freezer in lower lounge
- All refrigeration unit in galley, no freezer on top
- FRP molded electronics mast for hardtop
- Kahlenberg dual chrome horns
- Fixed hull side portlight, port side in lower lounge
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Accord shades on all opening ports
- Blinds and curtains for main salon in Pebbles Ivory
- Ocean Air Shades "Pebbles Ivory" in lieu of standard
- 2 cherry towel racks on each head door
- Filler cushion and telescoping table to create berth in main salon
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon only, includes helm seat
- Install trim on entertainment cabinet matching the trim to the fwd cabin dresser
- Overhead cherry handrail
- Shade on optional hull port
- Install "ceiling panel" on aft bulkhead in lower lounge
- Build 2 large drawers und fwd berth, same size as bottom drawers
- Custom Canvas includes: windshield cover, aft cockpit seat covers, table cover, stern flag cover and burgee cover
- Garmin 7616 GPS Color Plotter
- AIS 600
- Garmin 4KW HD Radar
- Garmin GMI 20 Depth Display
- GT41 XDCR Transducer
- Volvo Auto Pilot
- Volvo DPS "Station Hold"
- KVH M1 TV Antenna
- Twin Volvo Penta D4 300HP engines linked to VP IPS drives
- 3.7l (4) cylinder fresh water-cooled Includes Volvo electronic controls
- Volvo Active Corrosion Protection system.
- 12V alternators each engine.
- Volvo raw water intake strainers
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar Foil face foam noise barrier.
- 6kW Kohler Generator
- Twin 150 USG rotomolded diesel fuel tanks.
- Racor fuel filters.
- 2" "Diesel" deck fill plate
Steering and Trim Systems
- Volvo Penta IPS helm
- Lenco Auto Glide trim tab system with GPS receiver and NMEA
- Single N Series Stidd helm chair
- Volvo IPS electronic controls.
- Engine Start/Stop control panel.
- Volvo Penta color display (1) with, Tachometer w/hour meter, Engine temperature, Engine oil pressure, Transmission oil pressure, Voltmeter
Water in fuel warning, Fuel remaining function, Fuel consumption function
Hi water temp and low oil pressure alarm
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room
blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo wood trimmed 16" steering wheel
- Two 30 A. AC shore power inlets and two 50 ft. cords
- Galvanic Failsafe isolator
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
- 120V outlets in each cabin and one in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations as appropriate Xantrex
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (2) zones.
- Two dedicated engine starting batteries.
- Two 4D 210 Amp hour deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- Battery Management panel including
- Emergency crossover switch.
- Remote Control Ships Power switch
- Remote Control Starting Battery switch
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel w/battery
LED reading lights
LED lights in the overhead
LED tri-color light at helm valance
LED strip lighting in appropriate locations
LED Engine room lighting
Cockpit courtesy lights w/remote switch at transom
UL Listed Tinned wire throughout.
USB 12 VDC charging station at helm and in cabins
- "Vee" hull design with 24 degree deadrise amidships and 17
degrees at transom.
- VIP Resin Infused laminate with ISO NPG white gelcoat and
blended vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements
- SAN Corecell foam core in hull bottom and topsides.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Swim platform with under mounted telescoping ladder.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) Double Boot Stripe
- Gold Cove Stripe
Deck and Hard Top
- VIP resin infused, knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass
- Reinforcements with balsa coring.
- Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Windows recessed into hard top
- Port and starboard transom gates
- Aft seating slides to expand cockpit dimension
- Stainless steel anchor bowsprit roller system
- Anchor lockers (2) with slam latches
- (1) Large Aft hinged lazzarette locker hatch with gas struts and (2)
- 3"dia compression latches for engine room access
- Electronics pod at the helm station
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
- (6) 12" Stainless Steel Cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship spring
- (1) 10" Stainless Steel Cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor
rode tie off.
- Windlass with combination rope/chain gypsy
- Single anchor roller sized for 35# CQR or Delta
- Flagpole holder and flag staff.
- Burgee staff on pulpit
- Low Profile polished hatches w/screens (2) #44 on foredeck, (2) #10 port and starboard
- Custom stainless steel opening ports.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion
- Horn cleats in aft transom corners
- Teak cap rails are optional
- Stidd helm N Series helm seat
- Wood in helm area is cherry
- Two overhead pilot hatches with shades/screens
- Bi-fold stainless steel companionway door with drop down window
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 5" mattress. ¾" laminated trim
on berth top.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under bed. A/C return grills under drawers
- Drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face with 2
doors. Each door to access partitioned space with shelves in the aft
- Large Hanging Locker to starboard, cedar lined with shelf and
hangar pole. Open shelf above louvered door.
- Teak and holly sole with 2 coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels.
- Passageway door between galley and forward cabin.
- Divider between galley and stateroom with surface mounted 26"
LED Television on Electric lift.
- Vessel sink with faucet.
- Tempered Glass Shower stall with seat.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage locker.
- Solid Surface Material countertop with bull nose
- Towel bars.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Ventilation blower.
- Elevated "U" settee to port with Hi-gloss table with
- Mates L-shaped settee forward, open to galley with stainless steel
- Cabinet to starboard with storage and LED TV on electric lift.
- Teak and holly sole w/ sealer.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Solid Surface galley counter.
- Stainless steel sink with faucet.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Storage cabinets outboard and above aft counter
- Lockers above stove.
- Two burner electric cook top
- Compact stainless steel microwave oven.
- Stainless steel drawer style refrigerator/freezer 12DC/120VAC
- L-shaped settee with pull out converts to double berth.
- Bookshelf outboard of Settee.
- Extra large drawer handy to Galley for large items
Fresh Water System
- Water capacity 100 gals.
- 11 gal. Stainless steel hot water heater 110V and engine heat
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Varnished cherry interior finish
- Screens on opening ports and hatches
- Laminated wood trims on counters and shelves
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
Waste and Safety System
- Polyethylene holding tank with 40 gallon capacity
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD
- Diaphragm Waste pump on holding tank.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with override.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
West River, MD, US $1,395,000
Mamaroneck, NY, US $840,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $149,995
Portland, ME, US $375,000
Chestertown, MD, US $295,000
Raymond, ME, US $74,500 Sale Pending
Duxburry, MA, US $110,000
Annapolis, MD, US $299,000
Chestertown, MD, US $295,000
Freeport, ME, US $299,000
On Order, ME, US Upon Request