2012 Sabre 42 Salon Express
Yacht price :
NEW LISTING - 2012 Sabre 42 Salon Express
HERSEAS HIDEAWAY is a very well maintained, clean and well outfitted 42. Her service is current and up-to-date. 1000 service completed by Cummins including pulling coolers/heat exchangers sent out for proper cleaning. All fluids, filters, Racor fuel filters, generator oil and filters have been completed in this summer. Her recent Flag Blue Awgirp hull paint shines like new. Exterior brightwork in bristol condition. Several custom options were selected during the time of build by these original owners. She is a must see.
Here are some additional equipment:
- Freshly painted Awlgrip Flag Blue hull
- Onan 9.0kW generator
- New Dual Raymarine Amiox 12.1 Multi-function displays
- HD Radar, VHF radio, Zeus Autopliot
- Upgrade interior salon upholstery
- Teak and holly soles
- Electric sunroof
- Magnum 2800W inverter / charger system
- 3-zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Anchor windlass with SS anchor
- Custom cockpit bimini
- Custom covers
- Reverso oil changing system
- Fresh water washdown forward
- Fresh varnish exterior in bristol condition
- Hull buffed and waxed
- Deck buffed and waxed
- Many custom Sabre options (see full specs for complete list)
Full specs and options are included in this complete listing. To learn more, please call the Listing Broker below.
- 42 Salon Express
- Plymouth, MA, US
- Vessel Name:
- HERSEAS HIDEAWAY
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Yachts Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 40 ft 10 in - 12.44 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 12 ft 6 in - 3.81 meter
- Dry Weight:
- QSB 59L 380hp
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 380 (Individual), 760 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 380 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 140 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Custom Options and Additional Equipment
- Electric sunroof with sun shade & bug screen
- Cockpit grill cabinet with ice maker
- Cockpit table high gloss varnish in bristol condition
- Inverter/Charger 2800W True-Sine with remote panel
- Fiberglass molded electronics mast for hardtop
- Dimmer switches added to main salon, galley, lower dinette, master cabin, cockpit
- Kahlenberg dual chrome horns
- Dinette in second cabin with convertible double berth
- UltraLeather main salon fabric
- (2) STIDD helm chairs
- Accord shades on all opening ports
- Reverso oil change system
- Searchlight mounted on the mast
- Hot & Cold transom shower
- Salt water wash down system
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on the ice maker
- Cherry towel bars on head door to companionway, upper and lower
- Mirror in upper and lower panel of door between head and forward cabin
- Teak and holly on the galley sole in lieu of birds eye maple
- Added 120V outlet in cockpit outboard of grill cabinet in cockpit
- Added 120V outlet in main salon
- 22" Samsung LED TV in master cabin with separate DVD player
- 26" TV with built in DVD player in main salon
- 26" TV with separate DVD player in lower dinette
- Engine room prepped and plumbed for future washer/dryer combo unit
- Lower dinette bulkhead cut back for maximum opening with curtain for privacy
- Added handrail to overhead main salon ceiling
- Hot water heater plumbed for bypass loop for winterizing
- Head unit Sabre White in lieu of Sport Yacht White
- Tecma (bone color) Easy-Fit head unit in lieu of Jabsco head unit
- Chrome towel bar in head
- Shower fixture installed as same fixture in the Sabre 48 guest head shower
- Piping on STIDD helm chairs
- Added 120V outlet in the forward stateroom on the starboard side opposite of the port side outlet
- Added fiddle on the top of the liquor locker
- OcearAir blinds color: Chintz Topar with Beige hardware and chrome hold downs
- Custom fold out main salon table in lieu of standard oval table
- Fusion remote in cockpit, white speakers in cockpit, black speakers in main salon
- Inside of transom door same color as deck color
- Custom mattress in master cabin by Portland Mattress Maker
- Custom cockpit bimini top
- Custom windshield sun cover
- Custom side window covers
- Custom windlass cover
- Custom Flag staff pole cover
- Custom non-skid on roof
- Non skid on deck- Sabre White
- Magnets on cockpit cushions- aft
- (2) Raymarine Axiom 12 MFDs - 12.1 touchscreens (new)
- Raymarine 4kW HD open array radar
- Simrad !S 20 multifunction display
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio
- ICOM Command MIC III VHF handset
- Hailer horn
- Autopilot integrated with Zeus System
- Fusion MS-CD600 stereo system with remote in cockpit
- i Pod docking station with Fusion stereo system at helm
- (1) Engine room camera
- (1) Mast backdown camera
- (1) Rear view camera
- Search Light with remote at the helm
- FORWARD STATEROOM:
- Custom mattress by Portland Mattress Makers.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth. A/C return grills under drawers.
- (2) drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered door.
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face to have (2) louvered doors.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to port, with louvered door, cedar shelf and hangar pole.
- Open shelf above port hanging locker.
- Teak & Holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door between lower salon and forward stateroom.
- GUEST STATEROOM/DINETTE:
- Dinette which converts to double berth.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth, A/C return grills under drawers.
- Forward bulkhead storage locker.
- Night stand aft.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Custom cut out between lower foyer and second stateroom with curtain.
- MAIN SALON:
- "L" settee to port with storage and signature Sabre tool drawer under.
- Salon table
- Bar and entertainment unit to starboard including: 26" flat screen LED TV.
- Storage for bottles and glassware.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Laminated wood trims on wooden counters and shelves
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
- Mid level galley.
- Curtain solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- (2) Drawer stainless steel refrigerator 12VDC/120VAC.
- (1) Drawer Freezer 12VDC/120VAC
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel door above aft counter.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Large drawer under microwave opens athwartships.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Circular shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Custom solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bar.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- 12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Two AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery
- Battery management panel including: Emergency crossover switch.
- Ships power switch.
- Starting battery switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel w/battery condition gauge.
- Danish cabin reading lights.
- LED lights in the overhead.
- Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
- Engine room lighting.
- Cockpit courtesy lights w/remote switch at transom door.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- Onan 9.0 kw generator including:
- Dedicated start battery (Group 24)
- Water lift muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
- Single 50A shore service with 50' shore cord.
- Glendinning Cable Master cord reel.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- (1) 120V outlet in each cabin and (1) in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for entertainment systems in main and forward cabin.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
- Twin Cummins QSB 5.9L 380hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines
- Dual-station ETS electronic controls, and Smart Craft display.
- Twin CMD Zeus 3500 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim tabs.
- CMD joystick control with Skyhook and integrated autopilot system.
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.(2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with gray anti-skid rubber.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- FUEL SYSTEM
- (2) 190 gal aluminum diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters.
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates.
- Fuel level indicator
- STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG gelcoat w/ vinylester back-up resin with Flag Blue Awlgrip finish.
- Bottom, topsides and transom vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene honeycomb core.
- Molded E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- DECK & HARDTOP:
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Sliding aft salon door slides starboard to port.
- Sliding windows in salon aft bulkhead and on cabin sides.
- Access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette locker hatch with gas struts and (2) compression latches.
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
- DECK HARDWARE:
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 2 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (4) Cast stainless steel corner hawse pipes in cockpit coamings.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with single anchor roller for 35# Stainless Steel Delta anchor.
- Anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (3) Lewmar low profile polished aluminum hatches w/screens.
- (5) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
- HELM STATION:
- Cummins ETS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Control for red instrument lights w/dimmer.
- Stazo 600mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm pump.
- (2) Stidd N-series single helm seats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Plymouth, MA, US $425,000 Sale Pending
Glen Cove, NY, US $599,000
Longboat Key, FL, US $495,000
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
Cambridge, MD, US $49,900
Portland, ME, US $995,000
Eliot, ME, US $179,000
West River, MD, US $109,500
Portland, ME, US $124,500
New Castle, NH, US $139,500
Glen Cove, NY, US $195,000 Sale Pending
West River, MD, US $299,000
Portland, ME, US $795,000
North Beach, MD, US $424,900 Sale Pending
Freeport, ME, US $149,000
Grasonville, MD, US $49,900
Glen Cove, NY, US $359,000
Cambridge, MD, US $12,400
Portland, ME, US $795,000
Portland, ME, US $995,000
Quincy, MA, US $995,000
Portland, ME, US $295,000
West River, MD, US $22,995