We know that the decision to sell a boat is an emotional one and sellers look for a trustworthy organization to represent them throughout that journey. DiMillo’s brokers represent their clients with proficiency, pride, and enthusiasm. This list highlights just a few of the reasons to list your boat with DiMillo’s.
- The DiMillo’s Yacht Sales Team offers over 200 years of combined experience, providing a strong knowledge base. Our seasoned brokers are very familiar with the industry and available products.
- Both Sellers and Buyers have less legal exposure due to the industry standard contracts, amendments, closing paperwork, escrow holding and more, used by DiMillo’s brokers.
- DiMillo’s brokers use current market research and available comparable listings to establish a fair value. The broker will handle all the complexities of a deal, negotiating with a Seller’s best interest in mind. Statistically, using a DiMillo’s broker proves to get a higher sold price vs. a private sale.
- Our brokers use marketing strategies that maximize exposure across platforms like Yachtworld, Boats.com, DiMillo’s.com, various social media, and boat shows.
- DiMillo’s in house service teams allow for quick and easy estimation and execution of repairs and the ability to advise on known defects with systems.
- Look at those smiling faces! DiMillo’s brokers are friendly, personable, and eager to build relationships with clients. You’ll likely gain a friend as you sell your boat!
If you’re thinking of selling your boat, visit our website HERE, to connect with a knowledgeable DiMillo’s Broker now to learn more about the process and how we can help.