DiMillo’s Yacht Sales is an active, professional yacht dealership and brokerage that has been providing exceptional yacht sales experiences since 1998. With 6 locations, the team at DiMillo’s Yacht Sales takes pride in representing new and pre-owned Sabre Yachts & Back Cove Yachts, as well as a dealership for Monte Carlo Yachts, Coastal Craft, and Limestone Boats. DiMillo’s is also proud to have a full time, year-round service team that focuses on our new and brokerage buyers. The service team’s capabilities include preventative maintenance, winterization, spring commissioning, electronics installation, inverter installations, bow & stern thruster installs, varnish & custom fit and finish and more.
Our service center based in West River, Maryland is expanding and we are now hiring a Marine Technician. This is a fast paced, productive, and rewarding position. You will be involved in all aspects of commissioning, troubleshooting, decommissioning, fit and finish work, and delivery.
Sign On Bonus:
$1000 sign on bonus. Qualified candidates after 6 months of employment.
• New boat commissioning including hull work, systems work, and varnish
• Mechanical diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repair on new and pre-owned vessels, including estimates
• Perform spring commissioning and fall decommissioning on power boats ranging from 20’-70’ of all makes, models and sizes
• Build a relationship with our clients, along with service portfolios. Make recommendations for improvements
• Mechanical inclination and troubleshooting mind (ABYC certification is valued)
• Demonstrate understanding of marine systems, vessel operation, vessel construction, and troubleshooting principles
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to perform well and produce an excellent product with defined outlines, under strict scheduling, with minimal supervision
• Desire to learn new technologies and skills
• Flexible, goal oriented, team focused
• Capable of lifting 50lbs, occasionally more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org