The classic Sabre 42 Salon Express! Do not miss the chance to make this beautiful Maine-built vessel your own. “Seabreeze” is a very well-kept example, ready to take you cruising. A few of her features include:
- Volvo Penta IPS Engines
- Custom Petrol Blue Awlgrip paint (late Fall 2022)
- Beautifully appointed interior
- Deleted toe rail for fresh, sporty look
- Freedom Lift (Tender not included)
- Garmin Electronics suite
- SureShade retractable cockpit shade (Navy Sunbrella Fall 2022)
- Diesel heat installed winter 2022 (in addition to the standard reverse cycle heat & air conditioning system)
And of course all the features that have made the Sabre 42 SE one of the most popular models in Sabre’s history.
- Mid-level galley to keep the chef at the party
- Flexible second cabin. Suitable for dining, office space, or converting to a guest berth
- Quick and nimble performance at a 26 knot fast cruise
- Aft bulkhead with a bi fold door and drop down windows connecting the indoors and the outdoors
- Optional grill cabinet in cockpit
- And of course….the side door. Once you own a boat with a helm door, you will never go back!
Do not miss this opportunity to purchase one of the last Sabre 42s built!
Click here to view the full listing.