1991 Island Packet 35, Odyssey, is a great cruiser that is designed to take you to your favorite gunkhole or around the world safely and in comfort. In the ’90s and early 2000s, Odyssey was extensively cruised from New England to the Caribbean and South America. The present owner has enjoyed family cruising on the Chesapeake and Delaware Bays. Odyssey is in very solid condition – no rot – no leaks – no odors – no soft spots. Cosmetically, she needs a little help with teak finishing, but little else. Fresh bottom paint 2019 – hauled/winterized every winter.
Notable Features Include:
- The IP 35 is a solid classic with full foil keel, spade rudder, cutter rig, and a 35HP Yanmar diesel.
- The current owner has made the following upgrades in recent years:
- New sails, halyards, rigid vang, jib cars
- Bimini and dodger
- Re-bed port holes
- Potable water hoses replaced (2017)
- Holding tank and related hoses replaced (2019)
- Antifouling paint (2019)
- AGM batteries (2017)