2007 Back Cove 33 Hardtop ExpressThis lightly used one owner 2007 Back Cove 33 with low hours has just been offered for sale. Powered with the the upgraded Cummins QSB5.9L 425hp, her equipment list includes bow & stern thrusters, Raymarine E120W chartplotter/radar, Simard auto-pilot, DSM300, helm deck air & heat, cabin air & heat, 5kW Onan generator, upgraded Ultra-Leather upholstery in helm deck, anchor windlass, and a Flag Blue hull.
For complete details and information on showings, please contact the Listing Broker.
Model: Hardtop Express
Location: Portland US
Vessel Name:Abby Girl
Designer:Back Cove Yachts Design Team
Model:QSB 5.9L 425hp
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Draft - max:3.08 ft
Fresh Water Tank:80|gallon
• Varnished Cherry interior on molded composite hull liner• V-berth with filler cushion storage below• Shelves above berth• Cedar lined hanging locker• Reading lights in salon / berth area• Cherry hull ceilings• L-settee w/ Back Cove high gloss table w/ decorative inlay• L-settee converts to berth• “Teak and Holly” laminate cabin sole• Overhead lighting• Sirius Satellite Radio Ready stereo system w/ CD & interior / cockpit speakers w/ wired remote
Galley Up on Helm Deck
• Electric two burner cook-top with cover• (2) Front opening AC/DC fridge with freezer compartment• Galley sink with single lever faucet & drop in cover• Solid surface countertop• Microwave built into cabinet• Drawer and doors below counterLounge and Mates Bench on Helm Deck• Dinette seating w/ hi-lo Back Cove high gloss table w/decorative inlay• Dinette and mate convert into double berth• Storage beneath dinette benches• Large engine room hatch incorporates dinette & mate’s bench• Engine hatch opens by electric/hydraulic linear actuator
• Oversized head with separate shower stall w/ bi-fold door• Built-in vanity with sink• Solid surface countertop• Mirror• Single lever faucet• Shower drain sump pump system• Fresh water electric MSD with holding tank• Waste tank monitor• Macerator for overboard discharge• Pump out fitting on deck• Stainless steel opening port with screen• 12V Vent Fan
• Digital engine control panel with alarms and hour meter• Emergency parallel switch• Internal sea strainer• Fuel Filter• (2) Engine room lights• 1.5’’ Aquamet shaft• 4 Blade NiBrAl propeller• Dripless shaft log• Electric trim tabs with indicators• 6’’ Exhaust with two stage horizontal muffler• Teleflex hydraulic steering with tilt helm pump• Vetus wood grain steering wheel• Hot and Cold pressurized water (110V and engine heated)• 6 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger• Bow thruster with joy stick control• Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls• Fireboy extinguisher system & carbon monoxide detector• Macerator with overboard discharge
• Advanced prop pocket hull design• Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat• Vinylester backup resin• Vacuum bagged PVC core hull bottom• Multiaxial E glass reinforcement• Awlgrip boot top• Molded cove stripe depression with “gold leaf” style stripe
• Port & starboard molded steps leading to side & fore deck• Teak accent stripe• Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat with graystone anti-skid onwalking surfaces• Multiaxial E glass reinforcement• Lewmar hatch with screen in main cabin• Lewmar hatch with screen over head compartment• Lewmar pilot hatches with screens/shades in hardtop• (4) opening Port lights with screens• Clear anodized aluminum windshield with center opening• Trumpet horn on hardtop• Sliding companionway hatch system• Anchor locker• Molded Composite bow sprit w/ stainless steel anchor roller• Mooring cleats w/ skene chocks forward, aft & spring line cleats• Pop-up cleats at transom corners• Custom 1 1/4’’ 316L stainless steel bow rail• Stidd 500N series helm seat• Swim platform and swim ladder• Hot and cold cockpit shower• Self bailing cockpit• Transom Door• Seat in cockpit with storage below
• AC and DC control panels with polarity indicator• DC system battery management switching• DC breakers for electronics• 110V AC 30 amp shorepower with 50 foot cord set• Galvanic isolator• Battery Charger, 50 amp• (2) 4D AGM house battery• (2) Group 31 engine start battery• (2) 12VDC automatic bilge pumps• 12V outlet at helm• Bonding system with zinc anode• Cockpit courtesy lights• GFI protected 110V circuits• (3) windshield wipers with washer system• Compass, illuminated• Running lights
Cummins QSB5.9L 425hp - 410 hours
Onan 5.0kW Generator
Reverso Oil Changing System
Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat in Main Cabin, 9Kbtu
Air Conditoning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat on Helm Deck, 16Kbtu
Mast for Hardtop
Flat Screen TV in Main Cabin
Helm Deck Wood Trim Package
Hardtop Aft Canvas Enclosure - White Stamoid w/ Strata-Glass
White Stamoid cover - Cockpit Bench Seat
Aft Bench Seat Cushions - Captain's Navy Natural Classic Sunbrella
Salon Cushions - Cologne Ultrasuede
Helm Deck Cushions - Distressed Buckskin
Custom Cockpit Bimini
Raymarine E120W color 12" chartplotter/radar/fishfinder
4kW HD radar dome
Raymarine DSM 300 digital depth
Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS receiver
Simrad AP16 auto-pilot
ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio with remote command mic
The Back Cove 33 is a larger yacht with the same simple features, usability and maintenance which have built the popularity of the Back Cove brand.
Below deck is a large and comfortable vee-berth, convertible L-settee with a beautifully inlaid salon table. To starboard they created a large head with separate stall shower. On the helm deck, a full galley stretches out aft of the helm seat and to port is a dinette where four adults can sit to enjoy a meal.
The inlaid table is a fine example of the Maine boat builder's craftsmanship and tradition, which is evident throughout the Back Cove 33.
Forward of the dinette, a double mate's seat is a comfortable perch for the navigator.
The helm deck is airy and bright with overhead hatches, opening side windows and a center opening windshield.
A Stidd helm chair provides comfort for the helmsman underway. In her cockpit a large bench seat allows comfortable lounging while underway or when anchored in a peaceful cove.
Engine access is extraordinary, as the helm deck, including the port side dinette, raises to expose the yacht's mechanical systems.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.