(SOLD) 2002 Little Harbor 38
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE ULTIMATE DAY BOAT TO ACCOMMODATE GROUPS,
LOOK NO FURTHER!
The Little Harbor WhisperJet 38 possesses one of the best day boat and weekender layouts ever conceived. Her spacious and well-laid-out cockpit and helm deck provide comfortable day boating for 10, and uninterrupted 360° sight-lines. Her full-beam and well-laid-out interior provides comfortable cruising for four. Her jet drives enable shallow draft operation and stress-free operation among lobster pots.
Built to a high standard and with timeless design, there are many reasons these compact luxury yachts have become an “insiders’ choice” of yacht industry professionals. This example was meticulously specified at her original build and has been continually updated to provide comfortable, care-free operation. Don’t miss a rare opportunity to own this outstanding, late model example of the breed.
- Very late hull (#36 of 41 built)
- High quality construction, and light weight (cored, E-glass + Kevlar hull)
- Quiet and fuel-efficient (low vibration, cruise at 25 kts at 1 nm/gallon)
- Hinckley JetStick provides easy joystick handling
- Coveted transom door – rare
- Fresh Flag Blue Awlgrip (summer 2019)
- Fresh exterior teak – stripped + 12 coats Awlwood High Gloss Varnish (summer 2019)
- State-of-the-art electronics, including Garmin 8617 GPSMAP chart plotter (December 2017)
- Countless updates/preventative maintenance over past three years
- Owner’s binder with virtually every invoice since original purchase
She has had just two owners, both obsessive -- and it shows. Easy to see in Portland, Maine, just minutes from the Portland Jetport.
- Manufacturer:Little Harbor
- Model: 38
- Year: 2002
- Category: Power
- Condition: Used
- Location: Portland US
- Hull Material:Fiberglass
- Engine Type:Inboard
- Fuel Type:diesel
- Total Heads:1
- Length:38 ft
- Beam:12.5 ft
- Draft - max:1.83 ft
- Fuel Tank:
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Holding Tank:
Fill out the form below to download the PDF brochure for 2002 Little Harbor 38