(SOLD) 2002 Jefferson FS31 MARLAGO
The original brochure by the distinguished Yacht builder, Jefferson Yachts, claims that what sets this boat apart from other center consoles is state-of-the-art technology. She was “designed by fisherman for fisherman,” but also includes all the nice cruising comforts. The model’s (still advanced for today) hull design employing the trademarked Nida Core honeycomb lamination construction yields a sturdy, light weight hull and deck. Everything on this boat is high quality including all fittings being made from high strength 316 stainless steel. Plus, the boat’s cutting edge variable degree deadrise hull shape provides a strong and confidence inspiring ride with an aggressive bow entry while evening out toward the transom for unrivaled stability in rough seas or while relaxing at the dock with a wind or current present. Her gracious walk around and thoughtful design makes a friendly and comfortable layout for an early morning fishing jaunt, afternoon at the sandbar, or evening cruise down the Bay.
- She is in excellent condition and well equipped – turnkey, extra clean, and ready to enjoy right now.
- Super light boat and motors for the size – fast, excellent fuel efficiency, and easy to tow with a half ton pickup.
- Full Nida Core honeycomb construction – no wood to rot anywhere on boat.
- Perfect layout and size for Chesapeake Bay boating – plenty of cushioned seating, huge Bimini top for shade, deep gunnels for safety, porcelain head for the ladies, plenty of storage for gear/provisions/rods/bait, and a deep vee hull for a comfortable ride in any condition.
- Includes full mooring cover and motor covers to keep her clean when stored.
- Garmin 5212 full color 12” GPS with DF/FF transducer
- Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF with new Shakespeare antenna
- Kvh Azimuth 1000 electronic compass
- Pre-wired for stereo including four Sony speakers
- Bennett dual piston hydraulic trim tabs
- 110 quart Igloo cooler mounted under leaning post
- Tilt steering with stainless helm wheel and knob
- Integrated live well and bait sink in transom
- Integrated cooler under forward console seat
- Fixed porcelain head and freshwater sink in console
- Lockable deck lockers
- Aluminum radar arch with large bimini top integrated
Maintenance Items Completed for this Season
- Lower units serviced – new gearcase oil, new water pumps, new zincs
- Cooling system serviced – new thermostats, new poppet valves
- Fuel system serviced – new fuel/water separators, new fuel filters, new fuel strainers, new VST filters, new fuel injector filters, new high pressure fuel pump filters, new low pressure fuel pumps, new primer bulbs, fuel tank drained and inspected
- Ignition system serviced – new spark plugs, batteries tested
- Other general maintenance – engines decarbonized, oxygen sensors removed and cleaned
She is in top mechanical condition and ready for your trouble free use!
TRAILER AVAILABLE SEPARATELY - 2012 Load Rite Elite 12000# tandem axle galvanized trailer with hydraulic brakes ($5K)
- Model: FS31 MARLAGO
- Year: 2002
- Category: Power
- Condition: Used
- Location: Annapolis US
- Hull Material:Fiberglass
- Engine Type:Outboard
- Fuel Type:unleaded
- Total Heads:1
- Length:31 ft
- Beam:9.17 ft
- Draft - max:1.58 ft
- Bridge Clearance:5.08 ft
- Fuel Tank:221|gallon
- Fresh Water Tank:31|gallon
- Holding Tank:221|gallon
Fill out the form below to download the PDF brochure for 2002 Jefferson FS31 MARLAGO