DiMillo's on the Chesapeake Employment Oppertunities
About our Company:
DiMillo’s Yacht Sales is a professional yacht dealership and brokerage firm with six locations stretching from Maine to Maryland. DiMillo’s has been providing yacht sales expertise since 1998, with over two hundred years of combined broker experience, and now represents new yachts from Sabre Yachts, Back Cove Yachts, Coastal Craft and Monte Carlo Yachts, and Eastern Boats. In addition to new and pre-owned yacht sales, DiMillo’s is proud to have a full time, year-round service team that focuses efforts on their new and brokerage buyers. The service team’s capabilities include all aspects of commissioning new vessels, yacht repair, and in-house captain services.
DiMillo’s Yacht Sales operates out of the former Shady Oaks Marina in West River, MD and together the yacht sales, service and marina business are named: DiMillo’s on the Chesapeake.
Current Open Position:
Location: 846 Shady Oaks Road, West River, Maryland
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm, Saturdays and overtime when required.
We are looking to continue to grow our service department, and finding the right person for this position is critical to our growth as a company. You will be involved in all aspects of commissioning, troubleshooting, decommissioning, fit and finish work, and delivery.
- New boat commissioning including hull work, systems work, and varnish
- Mechanical diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repair on new and pre-owned vessels, including estimates
- Perform spring commissioning and fall decommissioning on power boats ranging from 20’-70’ of all makes, models and sizes
- Build a relationship with our clients, along with service portfolios. Make recommendations for improvements
- Mechanical inclination and troubleshooting mind (ABYC certification is valued)
- Demonstrate understanding of marine systems, vessel operation, vessel construction, and troubleshooting principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform well and produce an excellent product with defined outlines, under strict scheduling, with minimal supervision
- Desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Flexible, goal oriented, team focused
- Capable of lifting 50lbs, occasionally more.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Education and training opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
Please apply by sending a letter of introduction to email@example.com, or call (443) 949-4410 to make an appointment to fill out an application.