2023 Sabre 43 Salon Express
Yacht price :
NEW FOR 2022!
The Sabre 43 is the first-of-her-size fully networked boat in the Sabre lineup. Owners can control
any circuit, assign preset "modes of operation" and monitor critical functions, all from the Helm MFDs, onboard iPad mini, or remotely via Sentinel Telematics on their cell phone.
The versatile Hybrid Lounge accommodates a variety of needs. In the "berth" configuration, guests
enjoy a spacious and comfortable overnight oasis. Meanwhile, in the standard "lounge" configuration, the lower-third of the berth converts into a convenient storage compartment hidden behind the aft-most backrest.
Storage is an oft-noted need in vessels of this size, and the Sabre 43 delivers. A hatch in the salon sole provides access to the multipurpose Utility Space, which offers various supplemental storage and appliance options, including storage lockers, wine cooler, or even separate side-by-side washer and dryer units.
On Order. Contact a DiMillo's broker to inquire about availability.
- 43 Salon Express
- Portland, ME, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 47 ft 2 in - 14.38 meter
- 14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 5 in - 1.04 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- IPS-500 D6
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 380 (Individual), 760 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design.
- 15° deadrise at the transom, 21° deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester resin.
- Bottom, topsides, and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with a stainless-steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK & HARDTOP COMPOSITE
- ISO gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Anchor lockers with slam latches.
- Wide side deck walkways
- Large L-shape settee in the cockpit
- Engine room access hatch in the cockpit sole.
- Molded port & starboard fender storage.
- Port & starboard aft-facing seats.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats: two forward, four midship.
- (2) bollard cleats aft
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flagstaff and socket on the taffrail.
- Burgee staff on the bow pulpit.
- Low Profile hatches w/screens.
- Single-glazed windows in salon.
- Custom stainless-steel opening portlights.
- Teak cap rails.
- Teak cabin-side eyebrow.
- Teak table in the cockpit
- Custom stainless steel "SABRE" logo.
- FRP molded transom door.
- Saltwater washdown system at the bow.
- Kahlenberg single chrome air horn.
- Hinged access door to starboard deck.
- Triple, heavy-duty windshield wipers with multiple speed settings.
- Windshield washers plumbed from the freshwater system.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blowers, and bilge pumps.
- Custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- Twin Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric
- Tri-color helm lights, red, white, & blue.
- NMEA 2000 backbone for electronics installation.
STD VOLVO PROPULSION SYSTEM & ENGINE ROOM
- Twin Volvo-Penta IPS-500 with D6 380 hp engines.
- Volvo-Penta Automatic Interceptor Trim Tabs, 750mm
- Active Corrosion Protection System (ACP)
- Dynamic Positioning System
- Volvo Autopilot with controls incorporated into helm screen
- Joystick control installed in Stidd armrest
- Slow speed, single lever, and cruise control software
- Sabre exhaust by-pass system
- Garmin GPS Receiver
- (2) Volvo/Garmin 8617 MFD with separate Garmin SD card reader
- 150A, 12V alternator on each engine.
- Extra 150A, 12V alternator on one engine
- Engine room ventilation system.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel-coated engine room
- Mylar-faced foam noise barrier
- Twin 216 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor 900 fuel filters.
- (2) 2" Diesel deck fill plates.
- Fuel level indicator at helm.
120/240VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Northern Lights 9kW (M773LW3G) generator.
- 50A 120/240VAC shore power service.
- Isolation transformer for complete boat protection.
- Powered retractable shore cord with 75' cable.
- Automatic transfer between shore and generator.
- Combined inverter-charger, 3000W inverter & 100A charger (charges house battery bank).
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor.
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with 3 zones:
One 12k BTU in the forward cabin,
One 8k BTU in the guest cabin, &
Two combined 10k BTU units in the main salon & helm.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Networked Electrical System.
- Four 6 Volt AGM deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- Port & Starboard dedicated AGM engine start batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency engine-battery crossover switch.
- 30A, 3-stage, 3-bank, battery charger (for all start battery banks).
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitoring for each bank.
- High output efficient LED lighting throughout the boat.
- Marine-grade, UL & ABYC standard wire throughout.
- USB ports at the helm and in each cabin.
- Strip lighting below the upper cabinet in the forward stateroom, in the guest stateroom below the shelf and bulkhead, behind the sink in the head and above the sink in the galley.
- Dimmers in cockpit, main salon, galley, and staterooms
- Fusion Apollo Stereo System with Bluetooth. Controls at helm and cockpit, four speakers: two in the main salon, two in the cockpit.
- 10" Fusion subwoofer
- Fusion Amplifier
- HDMI cables run from each TV to the guest stateroom aft, below the helm
- Thick wall polyethylene holding tank with 65-gallon capacity
- Freshwater Thetford Tecma MSD in head.
- Deck fitting for land-based pump-out stations.
- Diaphragm waste pump for overboard discharge.
- Water capacity 150 gals.
- 11-gallon water heater.
- Variable flow constant water pressure pump.
- Highest quality lead-free water system components.
- Shore water inlet with a filter.
- Transom shower hot and cold.
- Freshwater spigot in the engine room.
- "L" settee to starboard with drawers beneath.
- Straight settee to port.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal.
- 32" HDTV on electric, flip-down ceiling mount.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Mirror polished stainless-steel, counterbalanced, dual-sliding door to the cockpit.
- Teak & holly cabin sole.
- Solid surface countertop.
- Stainless steel under-mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel 2-drawer, all-in-one refrigerator/freezer.
- Two burner induction cooktop.
- Convection microwave with a stainless-steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below the counter.
- Storage lockers outboard countertop.
- Built-in wastebasket
- Private door to master stateroom with head en suite.
- Island berth layout with custom 9" latex mattress and laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under the aft end of the berth.
- Large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard.
- Bureau to port with (3) drawers.
- Outboard berth cabinets with shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Private access from the master stateroom.
- Tile in head and shower sole.
- Solid surface countertop with semi-recessed sink.
- Vanity cabinet below the sink.
- Storage cabinet above vanity with large mirror above.
- Separate shower stall with clear acrylic divider.
- Storage locker outboard of the shower.
- Automatic electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- U-shape settee with table, converts to spacious double berth with 6" foam mattress.
- Borrowed overhead light from main salon.
- Large, double-door hanging locker forward.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers and storage beneath settee & berth.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Pleated blinds on salon windows.
- Drapes on curved aft windows.
- Sabre offered fabric and Corian selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes.
- Accord shades on all opening ports.
- Clean-agent engine room fire extinguisher system.
- Automatic and manual control of the extinguisher system.
- Fire system auto shut down of engines, generator, and blowers.
- Portable fire extinguishers in all accommodation spaces.
- Corrosion proof Marelon sea valves.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water sensors with alarm.
- Access via a hatch in the salon sole.
- Multiple supplemental appliance and storage options.
- Seakeeper 6 gyro stabilizer.
- Volvo-Penta IPS 600, D6-440mHp.
- Volvo-Penta IPS 650, D6-480mHp.
- FreedomLift tender lift and storage system.
- Hydraulic swim platform.
- Power sunroof with sunscreen on the hardtop.
- Cockpit shade system electrically actuated.
- Full-spectrum color underwater lights.
- Central vacuum system.
- Kahlenberg dual or triple horns
- Washer and dryer in utility space.
- Oil change system for engines and generator.
- Teak decking in cockpit and swim platform.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.