2018 Sabre 48 Flybridge
Yacht price :
Incredible Opportunity comes to Market
2018 Sabre 48 Flybridge
Volvo Engines D8 700 IPS Pods and Joy stick docking control
4 Volvo Garmin 861 Glass Cockpit Navigation Systems. (2 Flybridge, 2 Helm).
Volvo Dynamic Position System (DPS)
Volvo Interceptor with Automatic Trim
Additional 12DC Alternator.
Reverso oil Change System
Single Seagull Water Purification System.
2018 AB 12' Hard Bottom Inflatable with 25 Hp Yamaha Four Stroke Outboard
Freedom Lift Dinghy Aft of Swim Platform.
Stidd Pilot and Navigator Seats (Flybridge and Helm).
Teak decking Cockpit & Swim Platform.
Tastefully Appointed Interior with Neutral Colors.
Dealer Hardtop on the Flybridge.
Sunpad on the Fore deck.
Finished Crew/Utility Room.
- 48 Flybridge
- Glen Cove, NY, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 52 ft 3 in - 15.93 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 1 in - 1.24 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- D8 IPS
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 700 (Individual), 1400 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry Hull Ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and Holley sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower.
- Private access from master stateroom.
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole.
- Glass vessel style sink.
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink.
- Storage outboard.
- Mirror above vanity. cherry framed.
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within.
- Electric shower pump.
- Opening Port to side deck.
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead.
- Ventilation blower.
- Stainless steel towel bar.
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight overhead board.
- Shoji style passage way and closet doors.
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) Hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
120VAC Electrical System
- Onan 13.5 Kw generator including:
- Onan E series display.
- Dedicated start battery.
- Water drop muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
- 50A 70ft shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster.
- Isolation transformer.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor.
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50 Amp, 3-bank battery charger.
- Reverse cycle heat/air-conditioning with 4 zones. 1 10k BTU in forward cabin, 1 10k BTU in master cabin, 1 16k BTU in galley and 1 24k BTU in main salon, Optional 6k BTU in crew quarters.
12VDC Electrical System
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control control battery switches with controls at at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations.
- LED engine room lighting.
- Tri color lights over the helm station, red, white and blue.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 12VDC USB Chargers at the helmand in all cabins.
Steering and Trim System
- Joystick docking control
- Trim tabs integrated in Volvo IPS pods.
- Auto pilot integrated in Volvo IPS pod system.
- (2) 263 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) "Diesel" deck fill plates.
- Twin Volvo D6 700 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with IPS pods, with integrated steering and trim.
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blowers.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid
- White gel coated engine room.
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- Volvo electronic controls.
- Volvo engine display (engine data, tank levels vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Richie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights anchor light, engine room blower, and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a box.
- NEMA backbone installed.
- Modified Deep "V" Planning hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14' Deadrise at transom, 23' deadrise midships
- ISO NPG White gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP Resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell San foam core.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- White PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E Glass with balsa core.
- Molded -in anti skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in the saloon on the cabin sides.
- Electric opening windows in saloon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Sure Shade system over cockpit.
- Stainless steel stair case with composite treads turning through 90".
- Venturi windscreen
- 2 stidd chairs on a box at the helm
- Large U shaped settee to port with storage under.
- Large folding table with sea rail below.
- Large panel for navigation electronic, controls and joystick.
- AC/DC Refrigerator
- Optional radar mast
- Optional grill.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel Perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship).
- (1 )10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of Windlass.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft.
- (2) Stainless steel 12" cleats on cockpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and "lunch hook".
- Quick Anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Teak Flagstaff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom Stainless steel "Sabre" medallion.
- Raw water washdown system at bow.
- Stainless Steel mount under the sink
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars.
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmer mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid Surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull out faucet.
- Touch control induction cooktop.
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator Top and freezer.
- Convection micro wave with stainless steel face.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Builtin waste basket.
- Recycle bin below steps.
- Fusion Black Box system with Blue tooth. Remote controls at helm and cockpit. 4 speakers, 2 in main salon, 2 in cockpit. Note this stereo does not have DVD/CD player.
- 32" LED TV in main salon.
- 28" LED TV in master stateroom.
- 19" LED TV in forward stateroom.
- HDMI cable run from each TV to the guest room aft, below the helm.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean air blinds on side windows and side door.
- Ocean air pleated blinds on side windows and side door.
- Cirrus Custard color with beige hardware.
- Drapes on aft curved windows.
- accord shades on opening ports except master stateroom.
- Sabre offered fabric and corian decor package.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes.
Fresh Water System
- Water capacity 160 gal.
- Stainless steel , 20 gal water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Transom shower, hot and cold.
- Shore water inlet with filter.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Eco MSD in master head.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor.
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru- hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safe guard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in the engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and Alarms.
- Work Space below salon with work bench, drawers and shelves.
- Optional crew quarters with head unit available in this space.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Portland, ME, US $119,000
Annapolis, MD, US $148,500
West River, MD, US $1,395,000
Eliot, ME, US $69,000
Eliot, ME, US $150,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $399,995
Glen Cove, NY, US Upon Request
Freeport, ME, US $275,000
Kittery, ME, US $225,000
Annapolis, MD, US $575,000
Portland, ME, US $169,500
Glen Cove, NY, US $144,900
Punta Gorda, FL, US $495,000
Chestertown, MD, US $270,000
Georgetown, MD, US $1,075,000
On Order, ME, US Upon Request
Duxburry, MA, US $110,000 Sale Pending
Annapolis, MD, US $152,500