2017 Sabre 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
In a sea of Sabre 48's, LOGAN rises to the top! She offers not only Volvo Power but an upgrade to the IPS 800's over the standard 700's. She is one of the very few 48's built with the 600 hp engines and the only one currently on the market or in inventory. The extra horsepower offers almost a 38 knot top and a solid 32 knot cruise. But if speed isn't your thing, draw them back to mid 20's cruise and the extra power delivers you a quieter, more efficient operation. It is a wonderful propulsion package that needs to be experienced to be appreciated.
Beyond speed, LOGAN also offers a fresh, clean, modern look with her white hull, light gray fabric interior and clean gray gel coat nonskid decks in lieu of teak. Yet, the owner's opted to include the varnished teak toe rail which maintains the timeless feel that Sabre has become famous for.
Look through the listing and you will find LOGAN also to be complete with all the right equipment including full crew quarters, Freedom Lift, Garmin electronics package and a long list of other factory and custom options.
Furthermore, these three time Sabre owners keeps her pampered with the best of care. Heated, indoor storage in the Winter and open checkbook year round maintenance. Her condition will NOT disappoint.
LOGAN is easy to see in Salem, Massachusetts, just a short drive from Boston's LOGAN Airport.
If you are in the market for a Sabre 48, LOGAN is worth your inspection!
- 48 Salon Express
- Salem, MA, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 52 ft 3 in - 15.93 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 34700 lbs
- D8 IPS 800
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 600 (Individual), 1200 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 500 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Anti-skid color - Smoke (fore & side decks, aft cockpit, and recessed area of swim platform)
- Volvo Package with D8 IPS 800 ((2) Volvo Garmin 8617 glass cockpit MFD displays, DPS, Volvo Active Corrosion Protection System, Autopilot including joystick driving, Joystick installed on the Stidd arm rest, Cruise Control with single lever software, Volvo Interceptor with automatic trim, Addtional 12DC alternator to charge ships back, Clear wake bypass exhaust system)
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift with black arms
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
- Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker (optional)
- Fresh water wash down forward
- (4) Additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom, forward cabin and cockpit
- Install separate inverter and charger in lieu of combo unit
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
- Install 120VAC outlet inside chart storage locker. Outlet location to be aft and outboard.
- Install 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in utility room
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the master berth, same position as the aft outlet.
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the upper cabinets in the guest cabin on the stbd side.
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of master berth on the fwd end. (Aft is standard.)
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of fwd berth on the stbd side. (Port is standard.)
- Install 12V/USB charger in utility room. Inboard of the washer/dryer near the shelf.
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard (2) pilot hatches
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform for sedan hardtop
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Install cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink. Install wood shelf with fiddle half way up in cabinet
- Add a door on the small cabinet forward of galley sink. Remove fiddle and shelf, leave open inside
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon - Tusk
- Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
- Notch cover aft and outboard for opening and for wires to pass through, no thumbhole.
- Move double SS cup holder from Nav desk area and install outboard of mate seat (port) on window edge. Owner understands that this might interfer in lowering blinds
- Add single SS cup holder outboard of joy stick. Make sure there is enough clearance by the OceanAir blind
- Delete the std cherry grab rail at the helm
- Increase two std main salon armrests another 4" in height on both settees.
- Add an additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm drop in box. Additional box to be rectangular with inside opening 6H"x8W"x10"D. Install standard stereo head below this box
- Delete the cherry trim around the sliding port settee creating a slightly larger entry into the utility room/crew quarters.
MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD
- Witch Hazel Corian counter with radius and Corian Cameo White undermount sink in master head in lieu of cherry counter and vessel sink w/ vessel faucet. Add 3" Witch Hazel fiddle behind sink. Ala CC040
FWD CABIN & HEAD
- Fwd head cabinet to be 1/2 fully open and the another 1/2 to have shelf with fiddle
- Install second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10" below top of
- 9" Latex Supreme mattress in fwd cabin.
- Crew quarters with head in lieu of standard utility room
- Install Slendide combo washer/dryer with half bureau enclosed with cherry cubby (no door over washer/dryer). Washer/Dryer sits down on FRP and inboard next to berth. Cherry top over washer/dryer extends inboard to become top of bureau. Mirror above washer/dryer and bureau. Outlets, etc to be relocated.
- Garmin (2) 8617 glass bridge displays
- Garmin GMR 424 x HD2 open array radar
- Garmin GSD 25 premium sonar module
- Garmin VHF 300 radio and VHF antenna
- Speco Hailer Horn
- RCL-75 Spotlight
- Volvo autopilot interfaced with Garmin 8617 displays
- Airmar B60 20 degree transducer
- Modified Deep "V" Planing Hull Design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14 degree deadrise at transom, 23 degree deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/ vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG Gelcoat
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft.
- (2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline.
- Custom Stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and "lunch hook".
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/ screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft Display (Engine Data, Tank Levels, Vessel Data, Alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a box.
- Twin Volvo-Penta IPS 800 inboard propulsion systems w/ 24v
electric shift transmissions & NiBrAl P-series duo-props
- Tier III emission certified.
- Pleasure craft rated VP D8, 600mhp @ 2900rpm engines.
- Integrated fresh water heat exchanger cooling system.
- 24v-110Amp alternator each engine.
- Extra 12v-115Amp alternator.
- Volvo-Penta 900mm Interceptor trim system w/ auto trim.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS).
- Active Corrosion Protection system (ACP).
- Volvo-Penta Clear Wake Exhaust bypass system (EVC controlled). - Groco raw water intake strainers & safety sea valves.
- Engine room blower & vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- Gloss white engine room.
- Gloss white painted engines.
- Mylar-faced foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (2) AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- (3) AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights; High Output LED lights in the overhead;
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations;
- LED engine room lighting;
- Tri-Color lights over helm station - red, white, blue;
- Cockpit courtesy lights;
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins.
120 VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ONAN 13.5 kw generator including:
- Onan E series display;
- Dedicated start battery;
- Water drop muffler;
- Cooling water intake strainer; S
- Sound shield;
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster and 70 ft. cord;
- Isolation Transformer;
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel;
- Digital AC system monitor;
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room;
- 50 amp 3-bank battery charger;
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning in (3) zones;
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over headboard.
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors.
- Shoji style port light screen panels.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom.
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole.
- Glass vessel style sink.
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink.
- Storage outboard.
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed.
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Opening port to side deck.
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead.
- Stainless steel towel bars.
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars.
- Soap Dispenser.
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet.
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap Dispenser.
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- (2) Burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle Bin below steps.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box.
- "L" settee to starboard, 5" foam cushions with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finish table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV 32" on lift with DVD player.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm.
- Stainless steel door to cockpit.
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee.
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck.
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at navigation station.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door.
- Drapes on aft curved windows.
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gallons
- Stainless steel, 20 gallon, water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head.
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor.
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
- Work space below salon with work bench, drawers and shelves.
- Optional crew quarters with head unit available in this space.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
New Castle, NH, US $210,000
Kittery, ME, US $49,500
Glen Cove, NY, US $64,000
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
Georgetown, MD, US $1,075,000 Sale Pending
Portland, ME, US $1,250,000
Freeport, NY, US $115,000
Oxford, MD, US $75,000
Yarmouth, ME, US $24,500
Severna Park, MD, US $249,900
Portland, ME, US $279,000
Freeport, ME, US $275,000
West River, MD, US $1,295,000
Oxford, MD, US $79,995
Eliot, ME, US $150,000
Salem, MA, US $1,295,000
Portland, ME, US $895,000
Easton, MD, US $209,000 Sale Pending
Raymond, ME, US $42,900 Sale Pending
Newburyport, MA, US $249,000 Sale Pending
Portland, ME, US $595,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $285,000
Portland, ME, US $495,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $399,000
Annapolis, MD, US $97,500
Annapolis, MD, US $148,500