2012 Sabre 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
2012 Sabre 48 Salon Express
We are pleased to represent another great example of the highly regarded Sabre 48. Rooster's Tale offers a complete and well appointed package.
Some of her key features include Cummins 550hp, Zeus pod drive system with joystick docking, Skyhook positioning system, Freedom hydraulic dinghy lift with remote control, Rigid 11' Boston Whaler with 25hp Mercury, full two-screen 15" color Garmin electronics package, 4' open array radar, upgrade interior fabrics, wet bar & ice maker, Oceanair blinds, full crew quarters with head / 3rd cabin layout, and much more.
For complete details, showing instructions and/or ownership history, please contact the Listing Broker.
- 48 Salon Express
- West River, MD, US
- Vessel Name:
- Rooster's Tale
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Kevin Burns
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 51 ft 11 in - 15.83 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- QSC 83L
- Cruise Speed:
- 31 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 37 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Upgrades, Custom Options & Additional Equipment
- EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform & satellite pad(s) for sedan hardtop
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Additional dimmer switches (4) Galley, Cockpit, Guest and Master Cabins, Salon is standard
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- 2nd Shorepower inlet at bow with 25 foot cord set
- Underwater LED light package at transom (3)
- Dark hull color - Black
- Deck color - Sabre White
- Anti-skid color - Beige
- Icemaker, and high gloss countertop aft of helm seat
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Ultraleather upholstery on STIDD seats
- Furniture grade Sunbrella throughout the salon
- Full crew quarters with head in lieu of utility room
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Dinghy Lift
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Kahlenberg horn controllerM-485A
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Salt water wash down system - fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water
- Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker
- CUSTOM OPTIONS
- Custom Corian in galley - Witch Hazel
- Piping on STIDD seats
- Sabre White heads
- Pennant lights (2) on hardtop. Lights controlled by an independent stand alone switch at helm.
- Shoji door on forward cabin in lieu of standard
- Shoji panel in lieu of fixed cherry panel aft of passageway doors to master SR
- LED strip lights in guest cabin under side hull cabinets and behind shoji upper sliders in master cabin
- LED strip lights under valance on master cabin fwd bulkhead
- Cockpit & side deck lighting to be white/red/blue LED fixtures
- Beam central vac system
- Electric hi-low salon table
- Added removable platform over ships batteries for storage
- Custom mattress by Portland Mattress - master & guest cabins & utility room 9" latex w/ box top ($1800 each)
- Cockpit seat covers - L-settee and aft facing bench
- Exterior window covers
- Flag and burgee covers
- Custom cockpit awning
- 11' Boston Whaler "Sport" with 25hp Mercury
- Garmin 7215 MFD
- Second Garmin 7215 MFD
- Garmin 4kW HD open array radar
- Garmin AIS600 transciever
- Garmin GSD22 digital sounder
- Garmin GXM51 satellite weather receiver
- Garmin VHF200 AIS black box w/ one station at helm
- Garmin 20 degree bronze transducer 600W
- ICOM 504 VHF with loud hailer
- FLIR Navigator 2 - Thermal Imaging Camera
- KVH Tracvision Satellite TV with (3) Receivers
- Colormatched - Sabre White - GPS antennas, VHF, FLIR, TV Domes, Hailer Horn, Radar, and Spotlight.
- IR Video camera for engine room (2) wired to Garmin displays - engines, pods
- SmartCraft module for engine data to connect from VesselView to Garmin
Entertainment / Audio System
- Nuvo Essentia 6-Zone Audio System
- Nuvo Music Port
- Nuvo Wireless iPod Dock
- Fusion remote controls (2) - cockpit & master cabin
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- KVH Tracvision M3DX satellite TV
- KVH M3 dummy dome
- Network receivers (3) - main salon, master cabin, guest cabin
Standard Equipment & Specifications
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Airex C70 foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene honeycomb core.
- Molded E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Bi Fold aft salon door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- DECK HARDWARE
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Custom folding stainless steel mooring cleats aft.
- Bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- HELM STATION
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- Stidd single helm seat with Ultraleather fabric.
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled
- Twin CMD Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- FUEL SYSTEM
- (2) 250 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
- STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
- 12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
- Fluorescent engine room lighting.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 11.5 kw generator including:
- Interfaced to Cummins Vessel View display
- Dedicated start battery.
- Water lift muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 50 ft. cord.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
- MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- MASTER HEAD
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Glass vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- GUEST HEAD
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigeration/freezer
- Two burner electric cook top
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket and recycle bin below companionway steps.
- MAIN SALON
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm chair
- Stainless steel bi-fold door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
- FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- WASTE DISPOSAL
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm
- Owner's personal items
- Personal gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Glen Cove, NY, US $285,000
Portland, ME, US $279,000
New Castle, NH, US $210,000
Freeport, ME, US $275,000
Annapolis, MD, US $99,500
Severna Park, MD, US $249,900
Oxford, MD, US $79,995
Portland, ME, US $1,250,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $69,000
Freeport, NY, US $115,000
Georgetown, MD, US $1,075,000 Sale Pending
Portland, ME, US $595,000
Salem, MA, US $1,295,000
Easton, MD, US $209,000
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
Annapolis, MD, US $148,500
Kittery, ME, US $49,500
Raymond, ME, US $42,900 Sale Pending
West River, MD, US $1,295,000
Oxford, MD, US $75,000
Oxford, ME, US $495,000
Portland, ME, US $895,000
Yarmouth, ME, US $24,500
Eliot, ME, US $150,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $399,000
Newburyport, MA, US $249,000 Sale Pending