2011 Sea Ray 500 Sundancer
Yacht price :
Twin 526 Cummins 550 CMD QSC Pod Drives• 483 hours on engines• 872 hours on 1.5 kW Onan generator
Special features include:
Hydraulic swim platform
Raymarine E120 GPS/Chartplotter/Radar with second E120W display
Precision pilot system integrated into Cummins/Mercury engine and drive control systems
FLIR 360 degree infrared camera system
3x 22' Sony HDTV flatscreen TV's and a 33' Sony HDTV flatscreen TV in main cabin
Sony model CDX-H910UI AM/FM/CD player with USB ports plus Four Sony DVD players
KVH model M3 auto-tracking satellite television and DirecTV receiver
Teak flooring in upper cockpit with snap in carpet aft cabin
Washer/Dryer combo in Mid cabin area
Sun pad on foredeck with backrests
all chain Windlass Anchor System
Norcold refrigerator/freezer in galley and additional refrigerator in cockpit
Electric two burner cooktop and one Sharp convection/microwave oven in galley
Electric grill in cockpit
This is a freshwater boat (Lake of the Ozarks) under covered slip since new.
- Sea Ray
- 500 Sundancer
- Osage Beach, MO, US
- Vessel Name:
- Margin of Error
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 51 ft - 15.54 meter
- 50 ft 6 in - 15.39 meter
- 14 ft 8 in - 4.47 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 10 in - 1.17 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 34250 lbs
- Cummins QSC 550
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 526 (Individual), 1052 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 110 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Manufacturer Provided Description
The gorgeous curves and aerodynamic profile of the 500 Sundancer are sure to attract attention. Outfitted with a unique, electric windshield vent system that allows for an unbroken line from deck to roof plus a sleek hardtop with two extra-large sunroof hatches, this ingeniously designed beauty is nothing short of inspired.
- Standard SmartCraft Instrumentation and VesselView.
- Standard Zeus pod drive system with helm joystick control and Skyhook station-keeping technology
- U-shaped seating with storage below.
- Standard VHF radio.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Large transom storage with gas-assist lid.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Standard 26" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon.
- Chrome finish knobs and switch plates.
- Standard Ultraleather HP interior seating.
- Innerspring mattress standard in master stateroom.
- Convertable salon sofa-sleeper.
- Optional washer/dryer combo.
- Swim platform with concealed ladder.
- Standard hardtop with overhead lighting and two large opening sunroof hatches.
- Optional recessed forward deck sun pad.
- Fiberglass stringer system.
- Standard 240v/50 Amp shore power with convenient Glendinning cablemaster.
- Shore power and water inlets concealed in transom storage.
- Aluminum windshield frame and electric front vent.
- Patented underwater exhaust for quieter cruising.
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC standards.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.