2011 Sabre 40 Sedan
Yacht price :
Customer moving up. The 40' sedan is a quiet, fuel efficient vessel. She has low hours. Custom interior decor. Flag blue Axelseal Painted hull Professionally yard maintained. Extensive factory options as listed along with a complete New electronics package. Please call Dave to schedule a showing.
- 40 Sedan
- Glen Cove, NY, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 40 ft 10 in - 12.44 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- QSB 59L Zeus drive system
- Cruise Speed:
- 32 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 380 (Individual), 760 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 37 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 380 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 140 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
New Seakeeper 5 Gyroscopic Stabilizer
New Garmin Electrics
New Fusion Stereo RA210 w/ remote
New Smart Roco Smart TV KVH M1 dome
Painted ALexseal Flag Blue Hull
Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard 2 pilot hatches
FRP molded electronics mast for hardtop
Remote spotlight mounted on hardtop mast
Piping on Stidd seats
Clarion CD/FM/AM/MP3 satellite/ready stereo with 4 speakers and remote
15" LCD TV in guest cabin with DVD playe
Anti-skid color(fore and side deck, aft cockpit, coaming, and hard top)
Dinette in second cabin that converts to double berth
Accord shades on opening ports
Ultraleather upholstery main salon, ultraleather on chair
Reverso oil change system
Hot and cold transom shower
Salt water wash down system forward and aft
Fresh water wash down forward
Mirror in upper and lower panel between head and forward cabin
26" Toshiba TV in main salon
Birdseye maple on galley floor
50 AMP Shorepower Service w/ Power Cord Reel
Underwater LED light at Transom (White)
Custom Shoji Cabin Door
Subzero Wine 315 Cooler Installed in Guest Cabin
New Painted Hull
SEAKEEPER 5 Stabilizer
New Electronics 2021
Garmin 17" Screen 8616 XSV New Displays Chartplotter with Mapping
Garmin 17'' 8616 XSV Screen New Displays Chartplotter and Depthsounder
Garmin AIS 600
Garmin GXM 51 Weather Station
Garmin Fish Finder /Depth
Garmin 24" Fantom Radar 24 Ray Dome
Garmin VHF Radio
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
Fresh water system
Water capacity 140 gals.
- Stainless steel, 11 gal. hot water heater, operates on 110-VAC or
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker
Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air blinds on side windows and side door (not windshield)
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
"L" settee to port, 5" foam cushions, with storage and Sabre
tool drawer under. Sunbrella fabric seat coverings
- High Gloss finished folding table with hi-low pedestal, lowers
to coffee table height.
- End table to starboard with 24" flat screen LED TV on lift with
DVD player (installed at dash)
- Bottle storage locker below helm seats
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Settee to starboard with drop down storage under
Mid level galley.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Vitrifrigo 2-drawer Refrigeration with stainless steel doors.
- Isotherm 1-drawer Freezer with stainless steel door.
Two burner touch control electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel door above aft
- Cabinet with two louvered doors on forward bulkhead.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Large drawer under microwave opens athwartships
Stainless steel under mount oval sink.
- Circular shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bar.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
Polyethylene holding tank with 60 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 5" cushion. ¾" laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth. A/C return grills under drawers.
- (2) drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face to have
(2) louvered doors.
- Recessed shelf with fiddle on starboard main bulkhead with 19"
flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to port, with louvered door,
shelf and hangar pole.
- Open shelf above port hanging locker.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to forward stateroom.
- Double berth, 5" foam cushions, ¾" laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (4) Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Forward bulkhead storage locker, and shelf.
- Night stand with drawers below.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket doors between lower foyer and second stateroom.
- Optional dinette available in this space.
- Surface mounted LED TV
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Two AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution on bulkhead
- Digital battery monitor.
Danish cabin reading lights.
High output LED lights in the overhead.
Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
Fluorescent engine room lighting.
Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 9.0 kw generator including:
Interface to Cummins Vessel View display
Dedicated start battery.
Water lift muffler.
Cooling water intake strainer.
- (2) 30A AC shore power inlets and (2) 50 ft. cords.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- GPS receiver included.
- "Skyhook" GPS position hold system.
- (2) 190 gal diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates.
- Twin Cummins QSB 5.9l 380hp electronic, fresh water-cooled
- Twin CMD Zeus 3500 pod drives, with integrated steering and
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- One Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels,
vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine
room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and
- (2) Stidd N-series single helm seats w/Ultraleather fabric.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor
rode tie off.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (4) Cast stainless steel hawse pipes in transom and hull sides.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 35# CQR or
Delta anchor and "lunch hook".
- Anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (3) Lewmar Low Profile polished aluminum hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
Hull, Deck & Hardtop
- Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive
- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass
with Airex C70 foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene
- Molded E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Stainless steel sliding aft salon door.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Top hinged windows in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Lazarette hatch with gas struts and compression latches.
- Hand rails at each corner on cockpit coaming.
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.