2009 Sabre 38 Express
Yacht price :
New to Market
is a nicely equipped
2009 Sabre 38 Hard Top Express
Volvo D6 330 Hp common rail diesels with IPS drives
Mechanical services are all in spec and up todate
Recent alwgrip paint
Updated canvas enclosures
Immaculate inside and out
Air conditioning/heat including the helm deck
Updated helm electronics with Flir Night Vision
Open cockpit .
Here is the best priced/condition 38 Sabre Hard Top Express in her class!
- 38 Express
- West Islip, NY, US
- Vessel Name:
- Summer Sea
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 13 ft 8 in - 4.17 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 21500 lbs
- D6-330D-B IPS
- Cruise Speed:
- 27 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 380 (Individual), 760 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 31 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 350 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Sabre Hard Top Express with Volvo IPS drives features
Elegant, traditional designs, luxurious accommodations and exceptional performance are the hallmarks of the Sabre 38 Express. Quiet, smooth and economical to operate the Sabre 38 will impress the most experienced yachtsman.
The helm deck is a careful study in ergonomics. Surrounded by large opening windows, overhead hatches and an electronically controlled center windshield, all providing maximum airflow and ventilation. Visibility from the helm and navigator seats are virtually unobstructed. Her Stidd helm and Navigator seats are the industry best, covered in Ultra leather, provide comfort and style.
To add to cruising comfort Sabre Yachts engineers have reduced noise and vibration levels with substantial ventilation and sound down insulation.
Wide side decks and large diameter 316 stainless handrails, standard rope chain windlass and highly polished aluminum hatched all add to the beauty and functionality of her deck. Large anchor rollers make anchoring a breeze.
Aft helm deck enclosure is updated using the best material with clear wizen glass.
Below decks her hand crafted cherry interior adds to the sense of luxury through out. The stateroom berth is low and wide, making both comfortable and easy to access. A pocket door separates the salon and the stateroom, while head with stall shower has private access from the stateroom or salon.
The main salon is configured with a long L shape setter and her maple inlaid salon table converts to guest accommodations.
Her gallery is well equipped and is easily accessible, equipped with electric cook top, convection micro wave oven and ample storage.
Companion way to and fro the the helm deck to salon is three easy step with safety grabs rails.
Vessel Over View
Summer Sea comes to market from her second owner. She has been meticulously maintained her since 2016.
Amongst key upgrades and general care:
- Awl Grip paint
- Recent aft and side curtains
- 1000 hour Volvo service completed
- Updated Garmin dual Garmin systems
- Updated Volvo engine system display on helm
- Annual maintenance and service is provided by Authorized Volvo dealership
- Maintained by a true yachtsman,
Spacious Island berth layout with 5" cushion and 3/4" laminate rim.
Cherry hull ceilings.
2 draws under the bed.
A/C return grill under the drawers.
2 draws in bureau with locker with shelf above and single covered door.
Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind
Locker face to have 2 louvered doors. Each door to access partitioned space with shelves in the aft two compartments. Doors hinge at the bottom.
Recessed shelf with fiddle on starboard main on bulkhead sized for 17" flat panel TV option
Large hanging locker port, cedar lined with cedar shelf and hangar pole. Open shelf above covered door.
teak and holly sole
large pocket door between salon and stateroom.
- Large counter tops.
- Stainless steel sinks.
- built in waste basket.
- Drawers and storage locker below counter.
- Coffee maker.
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Taylor Tundra 4.2 refrigerator/ freezer.
- Stainless steel sink.
- circular shower stall.
- Hot and cold pressurized water.
- Electric ump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Corianders counter tops.
- Towel bars.
- Wood trimmed mirror over the sink.
- Ventilaion tank.
- L shaped settee converts to double berth.
- Storage under the settee
- Master AC/DC breaker panel facing forward behind louvered doors
- Forward bulkhead encompasses the entertainment systems including TV and Stereo systems.
- Salon table on a hi/low pedestal forms guest berth
- Spirit bottle storage locker
- Sound- deadening headliner.
Upper Helm Deck
- Stidd helm and navigators seats.
- Standard cherry wood in helm deck.
- Sliding companionway hatch.
- Bi fold teak companion way door.
- Clear chart locker cover.
- Ice maker- refrigerator.
- Forward facing bench with foot rest.
- Dry storage below.
- Folding table from port cockpit.
- Lewmar sliding hatches overhead.
- Twin Raymarine
- 4Kw Digital radar
- DSM Digital sounder
- Auto Pilot
- Bronze thru hull transducers
- Icom 504 VHF radio
- 8' VHF antenna
- Sirus Satellite weather system
- ACR RCL-75 Remote Search light
- 30W hailer Horn
- 120 VAC electrical system
- Two 30A AC shore power cords
- Galvanic isolater
- Illuminated main circuit breaker
- Distribution panel
- 120V outlets in each cabin.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
- 50 Amp, 3 bank battery charger
- Below deck reverse cycle heat/air conditioning in two zones.
- 12VDC electric distribution system
- Two 1000 CCA dedicated engine batteries
- Two 4D 210 AH deep cycle ships batteries.
- Battery management system panel
- Ships power switch
- Illuminated Main breaker distribution panel with battery gauge.
- Ample lighting through out the cabin and engine compartmentent.
- Tinned wire through out.
Hull and Deck
- Composite Hull.
- Deep V.
- 23' Dead Rise.
- ISO NPG sport white gelcoat w/ vinylester back up resin.
- Knitted biaxial structural E-glass reinforcements.
- Vacuum bagged divinycell foam core in hull bottom and topsides.
- Foam plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Swim ladder with under mounted telescoping ladder.
- Hullside rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rails with stainless steel cap.
- Painted Imrom double boot stripe.
- Gold Cove stripe.
- Deck Windshield and hardtop Composite.
- ISO NPG gelcoat
- Knitted Biaxial structural E-glass reinforcements with balsa coring.
- Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Windows with clear anodized frames recess into the hardtop.
- Inside walls sheathed w/high pressure laminates.
- Hardtop with anti-skid surface on top.
- In swinging transom door.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller system.
- Anchor locker.
- Large double sided engine room hatch.
- Center opening forward windshield.
- Volvo IPS propulsion system.
- Mast for the Hardtop.
- Teak on helm deck sole.
- L- settee on helm deck.
- Clarion CD/FM/AM stereo with remote.
- 15" & 20" Tv's.
- Flag Blue Awl grip paint.
- Accord window shades.
- Ultra suede Upholstery in main salon.
- Helm and below decks heat/ AC systems.
- Onan 9.0 KW generator.
- Reverso Oil Change system.
- Windlass by Lewmar.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Elegant, traditional designs, luxurious accommodations and excellent performance are the hallmarks of the Sabre 38 Express. Quiet and economical to operate, the Sabre 38 will impress the most experienced yachtsman. The helm deck is a careful study in ergonomics. Surrounded by large opening windows and overhead hatches for maximum ventilation and light. Views for the helmsman and crew are virtually unobstructed. The Stidd helm and mate's chairs, covered in Ultraleather upholstery, provide a degree of comfort rarely found in other boats. To add to cruising comfort, Sabre's engineers have reduced noise and vibration levels substantially with a careful study of engine room ventilation and insulation. Wide side decks with large diameter stainless steel hand rails, standard rope chain windlass and highly polished aluminum hatches all add to the beauty and functionality of her deck. A large anchor roller makes anchoring work a breeze. An optional hard back enclosure closes off the helm deck from the cockpit with the addition of two elegant curved windows in the corners, a sliding window to port and an aluminum entry door.Below decks her hand-crafted cherry interior adds to the sense of luxury, evident throughout. The stateroom berth is low and wide, making it both comfortable and easy to access. A pocket door separates the salon and stateroom while the head with stall shower has private access from the stateroom and from the salon. The main salon is configured with a long L-shaped settee and, her maple-inlaid salon table drops to form a guest berth. A standard thin screen TV and DVD player are recessed in to the furniture of the main cabin bulkhead. Her well equipped galley offers an electric cook top, convection microwave oven and coffee maker as well as ample storage for extended voyages.The Sabre 38 Hard Top Express is a yacht destined to become a classic for years to come.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Cambridge, MD, US $11,900
West River, MD, US $129,900
Vero Beach, FL, US $3,750,000
Naples, FL, US $825,000
Freeport, ME, US $24,995
Freeport, ME, US $139,500
West River, MD, US $685,000
Portland, ME, US $124,500
Wrightsville Beach, NC, US $55,900
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
Bristol, RI, US $189,000
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $2,200,000
Oxford, MD, US $75,000 Sale Pending
Portland, ME, US $995,000
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
Midland, ON, CA $2,995,000
Harpswell, ME, US $110,000
West River, MD, US $649,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $249,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $579,000
Greenwich, CT, US $270,000
West River, MD, US $109,500
Freeport, ME, US $149,000