2006 Sabre 386
Yacht price :
2006 Sabre 386 with shallow draft wing keel
Comes to market from her original owner.
Awl-gripped blue hull
A perfect blend of
A must see boat, ready to sail.
(She is currently, hauled and winterized)
Located in Glen Cove, New York
Please call with any questions.
- Glen Cove, NY, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team - Jim Taylor Yacht Designs
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 38 ft 7 in - 11.76 meter
- 12 ft 8 in - 3.86 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 9 in - 2.06 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 56 ft 4 in - 17.17 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 16950 lbs
- Yanmar 4JH3-TBE
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 40 (Individual), 40 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 90 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
IJPE : 763.00 sq ft
I : 51.83 ft
J : 15.00 ft
P : 45.33 ft
E : 16.42 ft
Working Sail Area : 763.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 6028 lb
Displacement: 17250 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.50 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sabre Design Team and Jim Taylor Yacht Design have again joined forces to create a new Sabre sailing yacht. As her design evolved, the desire for luxurious accommodations, blended with great performance characteristics, rose to the top of the list of priorities. Her performance is assured by the pedigree of her designers who's successes are already well known. And as to her luxurious accommodations, Sabre's reputation for building high quality sailing yachts since 1970 should assure any sailor of the quality and integrity of her build.
- Fully equipped tool kit.
- 3 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon thru-hulls and seavalves.
- Hoses greater then 1" diameter that are below the waterline are double clamped.
- Propane 2 burner stove with oven and gas sniffer.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Varnished interior cherry finish with teak and holly cabin sole.
- Dovetailed drawers.
- Automatic electric and 1 manual bilge pump.
- Aluminum, keel stepped, mast with double swept airfoil spreaders, mast-head rig with white Awlgrip finish. Internal main and genoa halyards.
- Prewired with VHF radio cable.
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink.
- 6'4" headroom.
- Forward cabin contains two 6'8" v-berths.
- Main cabin contains a 6'5" settee berth to port which converts to a double.
- Aft cabin with double berth.
- Aft head with separate stall shower.
- Forward cabin equipped with vanity sink.
- Quiet Flush head.
- Three 12 volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries.
- 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection.
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- Yanmar 40 hp - fresh water cooled diesel with 2.72:1 reduction gear. Electrical shut-off.
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator.
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration adn noise
- Engine compartment exhause blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
- A modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $1,025,000
Cambridge, MD, US $11,900
Harpswell, ME, US $110,000 Sale Pending
Rockland, ME, US $435,000
Pelham, NY, US $1,395,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $60,000
Kittery, ME, US $259,000 Sale Pending
Freeport, ME, US $95,000 Sale Pending
Wrightsville Beach, NC, US $55,900
Oxford, MD, US $75,000 Sale Pending
Bay Shore, NY, US $745,000
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
New Castle, NH, US $599,000
Mamaroneck, NY, US $749,000
Portland, ME, US $124,500
West River, MD, US $104,500
Glen Cove, NY, US $579,000
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
West River, MD, US $129,900
Glen Cove, NY, US $375,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $59,999
Westbrook, CT, US $499,000