2001 Sabre 36 Hardtop Express
Yacht price :
New Photos as of June 13th, 2020.
New to the market this white Sabre 36 MKII was purchased in 2015 and the owners have used her lightly in the sound since. Mechanically maintained by Brewer's technicians, she is loaded with all the right equipment. Featuring new electronics, AC, Generator, updated cabin refrigeration she is not to be missed.
Located at our office in Glen Cove, NY, Zanner just finished her spring commissioning and is in the water ready for your inspection!
- 36 Hardtop Express
- Glen Cove, NY, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 12 ft 5 in - 3.79 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 12 ft - 3.66 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 350 (Individual), 700 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Sabre Design Team designed the Sabreline 36 Express Cruiser to fit a new boating lifestyle, while meeting the desire for traditional good looks, outstanding performance, and unequaled quality above and belowdecks. The layout of the forward cabin offers a comfortable V-berth. The head compartment enjoys private access from both the forward cabin and the main salon. The main salon has space for four adults to relax at the end of the day or to enjoy a meal. Opposite the salon is a full galley offering a refrigerator, a propane stove with oven, and plenty of storage. On deck the helm is located to starboard behind a stylish stainless steel framed windshield. All engine controls, the ship's compass, and her owner's navigation electronics are installed on a helm pod which can be tilted aft for easy access and maintenance. Aft of the mate's seat, and in the lower cockpit are fixed bench seats with storage. The 36 Express cruiser appeals to yachtsmen for whom work, and other leisure time activities may not always leave time to take advantage of the amenities and range of a large motoryacht. The express style offers a large cockpit, ample spaces for day use, and greater ease of handling around the docks while offering outstanding performance. Simply put, she's less complex, but every bit a
- Sport White Hull with Flag Blue Boot and Feature Stipes
- Fiberglass Swim Platform with Ladder
- Transom Door and Lift Gate
- Hot and Cold Transom Shower
- Cockpit Teak Covering Boards
- Cockpit Washdown
- (4) Rod Holders
- Radar Mast
- Beige Nonskid
- Bow Washdown
- Bow Pulpit with Anchor Roller
- Teak Toe Rails
- (3) Windshield Wipers
- Center and Side Opening Windows
- (2) Pedestal Mounted Pompanette Helm and Companion Seats
- Cockpit Spreader Light
- Stainless Steel Portholes
- Overhead Hatches
- Aft Canvas Drop Curtain with Screen (2014)
- Dockside Water Connection
- Flag Blue Sunbrella with Beige Piping Bench Seat Cushions
- Cockpit Bose Stereo Speakers
- Cockpit Chart Flap
- Modified "V" hull design with 18 degree deadrise at transom.
- ISO-NPG Sport Yacht white gel coat and vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates.
- Divinycell PVC foam core in hull running surfaces. Foam is held back beneath engines and running gear and in way of all thru hulls.
- Solid fiberglass hull side laminate.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Fiberglass swim platform with telescoping SS swim ladder.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Imron, split boot stripe.
- Isopthalic gel coat.
- Knitted E glass laminate with end grain balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- 1-1/4" diameter type 316 stainless steel rail system.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller.
- Two foredeck lockers with central chain locker.
- Recessed side deck walkways.
- Starboard side sliding door to main salon.
- Stainless steel stair with handrail and teak treads to command bridge.
- (3) Hinged cockpit locker hatches with gas strut supports.
- Hinged transom door to swim platform.
- Flag pole holder and teak flag staff
- Lewmar polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Custom stainless steel bow chocks.
- Custom cast aluminum spring line and stern hawse pipes.
- Teak toe rail.
- Teak cabin side eyebrow.
- FRP cockpit coamings
- Cockpit wet bar with teak fiddle
- Traditional Teak Cabinetry
- Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
- All Cushions Covered in Flag Blue Sunbrella with Beige Piping
- 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat
- Convertible Dinette
- Electric Flush Head
- Master Stateroom Flat Screen TV
- Counter/chart table with bottle storage under.
- "L" settee with Hi-Lo table with removable center leaf.
- Settee converts to double berth with filler cushion.
- Custom tool drawer and locker storage under L-settee.
- Lower helm station forward with swing up helm seat
- Bomon, painted, aluminum-framed windows with interior wood trim. Sliding, screened windows port and starboard.
- Sliding access door to starboard side deck.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Cantalupi halogen lights in overhead
- Danish Cabin reading lights
- Mini-blinds on aft side and back windows. (Mini-blinds not provided on aft door, sliding door or forward side windows.)
- Aluminum 2000 hinged access door to aft cockpit. Includes top-drop window with screen
- U-shaped galley down standard.
- Galley up version is an available option
- High-pressure laminate galley countertop.
- Double Scandvik stainless steel sink with single lever Scandvik faucet.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Drawers and locker storage below counter.
- Lockers outboard and above counter with louvered doors.
- Seaward, Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top (#G2247D).
- Convection microwave oven.
- Norcold, under counter, AC/DC refrigerator/freezer.
Electrical and Mechanical
- 5.0KW Northern Lights Generator
- Generator Sound Box
- Prowatt SW1000 Inverter
- Reverso 4-Port Oil Exchange Pump
- Halon Fire Extinguisher
- Dripless Shaft Logs
- 50 Amp Battery Charger
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Groco Internal Raw Water Strainers
- Tank Tender Water Tank Level Monitor
- Holding Tank Monitor
- Bennett Trim Tabs
Recent upgrades and additions
- New bow roller
- Upgraded seachlight
- All interior and navigation lights replaced with LED
- Props recently tuned
- Replaced Radar and displays 2016 with Raymarine Hybrid Touch
- New Garmin GPSmap 741 added as redundant screen
- New Standard Horizon Quantum VHF
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
Included with Sabre is West Marine roll up dinghy and 5hp Mercury outboard motor.
- Twin Raymarine Hybrid Touch MFD w Radar Dome
- Standard Horizon Quantum VHF
- Garmin GPSmap 741
- Sony stereo system
- Updated GoLight, remote spotlight
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
West River, MD, US $679,000
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
North Beach, MD, US $424,900
Kittery, ME, US $58,000
Cambridge, MD, US $12,400
Freeport, ME, US $7,950
Portland, ME, US $199,000
Newington, NH, US $265,000 Sale Pending
Glen Cove, NY, US Upon Request
Annapolis, MD, US $89,900
Cambridge, MD, US $58,900
Oxford, MD, US $79,995
Port Jefferson, NY, US $529,999 Sale Pending
Glen Cove, NY, US $205,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $599,000
Freeport, ME, US $199,000
West River, MD, US $299,000
Portsmouth, NH, US $399,000
Portland, ME, US $995,000
Annapolis, MD, US $875,000
Portland, NY, US Upon Request
Grasonville, MD, US $49,900
Portland, ME, US $249,500