This week's Featured Listing:1986 Holland 38 Flybridge
Looking for a classic, downeast, Maine-built boat?
This week's featured listing is the beautiful 1986 Holland 38 Flybridge, Pandalus. She currently resides in South Portland, ME, and is in fine shape for her next buyer. Pandalus is a wonderful example of a Maine craft. Designed for cruising, she boasts a spacious lounge and an open cockpit. Accompanied with 1 head and 1 cabin, Pandalus is a boat made for two. This vessel has received multiple updates and improvements throughout the recent years, one of the most notable being a re-power in 2015 with a Caterpillar C7 454hp with twin disc transmission.
Some other notable improvements in recent years include:
- Hull re-finished in gel coat grey as of 2021
- New fresh water system as of 2016
- New hydraulic pump, pressure relief valve and hoses as of 2015
- New Soundown exhaust and muffler system as of 2015
- New double Racor fuel filters and valves as of 2015
- New Parker fuel supply and return lines - genset as of 2015
- New Parker fuel supply and return lines - main engine as of 2015