Location: 846 Shady Oaks Road, West River, Maryland
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm, Saturdays and overtime when required.
We are looking to continue to grow our service department, and finding the right person for this position is critical to our growth as a company. You will be involved in all aspects of commissioning, troubleshooting, decommissioning, fit and finish work, and delivery.
- New boat commissioning including hull work, systems work, and varnish
- Mechanical diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repair on new and pre-owned vessels, including estimates
- Perform spring commissioning and fall decommissioning on power boats ranging from 20’-70’ of all makes, models and sizes
- Build a relationship with our clients, along with service portfolios. Make recommendations for improvements
- Mechanical inclination and troubleshooting mind (ABYC certification is valued)
- Demonstrate understanding of marine systems, vessel operation, vessel construction, and troubleshooting principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform well and produce an excellent product with defined outlines, under strict scheduling, with minimal supervision
- Desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Flexible, goal oriented, team focused
- Capable of lifting 50lbs, occasionally more.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Education and training opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
Please apply by sending a letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (443) 949-4410 to make an appointment to fill out an application.