Marine Service Administrator
DiMillo’s Yacht Sales is an active, professional yacht dealership and brokerage that has been providing exceptional yacht sales experiences since 1998. With 6 locations, the team at DiMillo’s Yacht Sales takes pride in representing new and pre-owned Sabre Yachts and Back Cove Yachts. DiMillo’s is also proud to have a full time, year-round service team that focuses on our new and brokerage buyers. The service team’s capabilities include preventative maintenance, winterization, spring commissioning, electronics installation inverter installation, bow and stern thruster installs, varnish & custom fit and finish, and more.
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity. DiMillo’s Yacht Sales is expanding our service department and is looking for the right candidate to fill the position of Marine Service Administrator. We are creating this position due to our growth in the service and sales departments. This will be a fast paced, detail oriented, customer centered position. It will require mainly office duties but will also involve being present on vessels at times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take work order requests from service customers or as directed by the Service Manager
- Update work orders daily by gathering information from service technicians
- Oversee service dockage
- Generate, execute and maintain commissioning and decommissioning contracts
- Assist with management of boat storage at DiMillo’s and offsite facilities
- Complete assignments requested by management
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, maintaining work order binder, assisting with service schedule, etc.
- Write news letters and send to clients
- Potential parts runs
- Build long lasting relationships with our clients
- Maintain high standards and achieve the quality our customers expect
- Balance competing priorities and achieve our common goal: Deliver an excellent product on time with exceptional customer service.
DiMillo’s Yacht Sales offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, education and training seminars, paid holidays, flexible time off, and more. DiMillo’s Yacht Sales is an equal opportunity employer. DYS does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status or otherwise.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 / year
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.