DiMillo’s Yacht Sales is an active, professional yacht dealership and brokerage that has been providing exceptional yacht sales experiences since 1998. With 6 locations, the team at DiMillo’s Yacht Sales takes pride in representing new and pre-owned Sabre Yachts & Back Cove Yachts. DiMillo’s is also proud to have a full time, year-round service team that focuses on our new and brokerage buyers. The service team’s capabilities include preventative maintenance, winterization, spring commissioning, electronics installation, inverter installations, bow & stern thruster installs, varnish & custom fit and finish and more.
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity. DiMillo’s Yacht Sales is expanding our service department and is looking for the right candidate for SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR position. This will be a fast paced, detail oriented, customer centered position. It will require duties both behind a desk but also troubleshooting, estimating, documenting, and executing work on customer vessels. This position will report to the service manager.
• Organize and execute service work on our retail and brokerage customers
• Build relationships and service portfolios with our clients, while bringing in new business
• Generate and execute spring commissioning, winter decommissioning, winter service work
• Maintaining high standards and achieving the quality our customers expect
• Review invoices, vendor bills, work orders for accuracy and thoroughness
• Balance competing priorities and achieve our common goal: Deliver a excellent product on time with exception customer service
• Assist in local boat deliveries as needed
• Assist with boat delivery tasks when all-hands are required
• Ability to perform some troubleshooting and some repairs when needed
• Other duties to be assigned as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000-$52,000 per year
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Simple IRA with 2% contribution
• Mon-Fri 0730-430. Weekends may be required.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
• Boat yard work experience is highly desirable
• Work Location: In person
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DiMillo’s Yacht Sales offers competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, education and training seminars, paid holidays, flexible paid time off, and more. DiMillo’s Yacht Sales is an equal opportunity employer. DYS does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status or otherwise.