DiMillo’s is a family-owned establishment with a long-standing history along Portland’s waterfront. The Marina owns and operates over 120 dock slips with a fueling dock and giftshop. The marina accommodates vessels of all sizes and mega yachts up to 250 feet in length. The marina community consists of year-round tenants, summer slip owners and transient vessels.
· Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
· Operate a Point of Sale (POS) system
· Handle cash and credit card transactions
· Work with other team members in a professional and respectful manner
· MOLO into A/R
· Manage Retail Inventory
· Fuel Master into MOLO
· Receive and record reservations for the marina
· Answering phones
· Manage eCommerce website
· Daily receipts reconciliation
· Other duties to assigned as needed
· Quick Books Entry
· Work with dock/store staff to keep on top of tasks
· Create daily duties lists
· Valid driver’s license
· Must be welcoming and have a positive attitude
· High school diploma or equivalent
DiMillo’s Marina Offers:
· Competitive hourly wage
· Health and Dental Insurance
· Paid time off
· Work culture that is positive and energetic.
Report To: Marina Manager
Job Type: Full-time 32-40hours per week.
Please apply by emailing email@example.com